Frank's RedHot Original

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bought this a couple months ago because I had never tried it before. It lay in the cupboard for several months.

91408.jpg

I finally decided to open it. It's so damn good. Even took few sips straight out of the bottle

200w.gif

What do you guys use this on? I could probably drink the bottle

I legit used to put that on everything. Ramen noodles, quesadillas, sandwiches, etc. Anything that nerds a little kid will work. Hell i used to make some plain ass chicken on the stove then throw some of that on there and it was good to go.

RIP Frank's Red Hot Thick. That shit was the best.

Yeah its tasty. I pour that shit in little shot glasses and sip on it when I'm craving the burn.

Try crystal if you havent. My fave

I'm not a fan, really. It's super mild and just almost tastes like salty vinegar (which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you're into that). There's a huge variety of hot sauces I'd go for before that one.

It's the ketchup of hot sauces.

It's great.

Never thought I'd see the day a guy would white knight a hot sauce.
Today is that day mother fucker!
I like all hot sauce as long as it doesn't stray from what it should be.

Vinegar, some sort of pepper spice. Minimal ingredients. It's all the same shit

When I do wings on the grill I will pour some franks in a bowl and then mix some butter in with it and throw it in the microwave until the butter melts then apply to the wings and it’s the best

Wife wont make boneless unless its with that sauce, i find it quite meh for a cayenne sauce.

And lol at calling that a hot sauce, its a sweet and sour sauce.

As far as cayenne sauces my favorite is

5154.jpg

As far as cayenne HOT sauces, Tabasco is still king.

If you want a hot sauce with a decent kick, good flavor, but not over-the-top that overwhelms everything else try.

Tamazula%20black%20250px.jpg

The yellow variety is mild.

I would grill some wings on the bbq. No rub, just dry. Once they’re nice and crispy, baste them with that sauce and grill them a few minutes more.

...... no shit it's hot sauce. That's what it is

It almost tastes like... the ingregients!

It's got basically no heat is what I meant. Which should almost be a prerequisite for a hot sauce, no?

Yeah I like that too, it goes really well on chicken wings. mmmmm

Back