FrankieNYC RIP

Yo Frankie UFC's parent company is going public. We spent at least 4 months debating if they would or not. You were right my friend. Miss you

I just saw this... RIP
Dude was really chill.

<DCrying>

Sad to hear nice guy RIP.

Rest In Peace Frankie. He had a lot of good info and food reads throughout the years.

RIP my dude, from what I’ve read so far this was a great guy that provided Sherdog and it’s users invaluable amount of knowledge, this community won’t be the same.

RiP

No way. I've briefly chatted with him in a few threads, and he always did well to be understanding as well as educate people instead of taking the easy way out and agreeing to appease or ranting in anger.

His death if true, is a great loss to this site, which also means a great loss to MMA. I'd say dialogue itself has taken a huge blow today that won't be felt until the losses add up to be incalculable.

People always talked about Twitter drama but he was the guy who talked numbers and brought facts to the table.

RIP FrankieNYC
I knew him from another site, I didn't know he was here as well. I took time out for a bit, only found out that he'd passed here.
I wonder how many sites he posted on?

Depressing seeing this thread every time i log on. That he was a relatively young guy and knew it was coming makes it particularly brutal. Yet nobody would have known he was dealing with that from reading his posts. Says a lot about how he approached life. RIP

How did it actually happen?!? I've read for years but only just joined to ask

Depressing seeing this thread every time i log on. That he was a relatively young guy and knew it was coming makes it particularly brutal. Yet nobody would have known he was dealing with that from reading his posts. Says a lot about how he approached life. RIP
That’s definitely a role model type…

Still fucking sucks I don't see this dude QUOTE or pm me anymore... Fucking hell rip man wish you let us know.

I could totally be wrong, but I think this could be a hoax. The person goes on his computer and messages someone back on an Internet forum he was on? Seems far-fetched to me.

If I’m wrong, I sincerely apologize.

Edit: if this is out of line, feel free to delete it. I honestly mean no harm.

Last edited:
I could totally be wrong, but I think this could be a hoax. The person goes on his computer and messages someone back on an Internet forum he was on? Seems far-fetched to me.

We accept.

You must be a horrible creature to attention whore on a thread like this. I hope you are banned(and that you live the life you deserve).

It was probably a family member who had access to his computer. He must have been on Sherdog quite a bit for someone to go out of their way to let us know what happened.

We had one guy on here everyone thought was dead and then he just randomly showed up again one day. I feel terrible not remembering his name but it has happened before.... it wasn't a hoax though, everyone just jumped to conclusions and went off rumors. I think unfortunately this is legit man.

If you knew the guy,or pay attention to the comments in this thread,he was in and out of the hospital with serious health problems. He said that particular day he was feelin pretty bad. He probably passed with his laptop/phone whatever open on the email exchange we had the night before. Its crazy that it hapened this way but also totally plausible.

He was a no nonsense nyc guy who loved posting here. It makes no sense to do a hoax.

If you knew the guy,or pay attention to the comments in this thread,he was in and out of the hospital with serious health problems. He said that particular day he was feelin pretty bad. He probably passed with his laptop/phone whatever open on the email exchange we had the night before. Its crazy that it hapened this way but also totally plausible.

He was a no nonsense nyc guy who loved posting here. It makes no sense to do a hoax.

Several months back I remember conversing with him in a thread and he did bring up that his health was not very good. I think in life a lot of times we don’t fully pay attention to things that are sad. And then when It came out that he had passed away man that hit me. He was a good dude. He is sorely missed around here.

Back