Frankie Edgar has never lost a non title fight...

and he lost more title fights than anyone else

I bet Uncle Dana didnt count on that when throwing his boy Ortega in there

<{danawhoah}>

Frankie kills BJJ guys, he is going to beat Ortega.

bj was the true winner of their first fight. it was as clearly and undeniably bjs win as the rematch was frankies.

bj was the true winner of their first fight. it was as clearly and undeniably bjs win as the rematch was frankies.
This isn't even close to be true. The first fight was a close fight, the second was an ass whooping, the third was a murder.

Think how how huge it would be for Ortega if he wins

Didn't he lose to Tyson Griffin?

Edit: no he did not.

Except for Gray Maynard. Which was bs anyways, plus he went on to Destroy Maynard 2 times after that. Screw that draw nonsense.

Mc4rH5F.jpg

6wGJ2kk.jpg

*Frankie only loses to the best of the best

*Never been finished in his career

*Has beaten great wrestlers like Chad & Faber, and great strikers like Yair & Stephens.

*This is a 3 round fight against Ortega, so he has more incentive to go for the finish without gassing.

*Frankie has has pretty much only lost to 2 guys imo. Maynard's win is irrelevant to me, since Frankie went on to destroy him later.
Except that he has.

Velasquez, Garbrandt, Cruz, Cormier and GSP actually have never lost a non title fight.

Give props to the right people.

Except that he has.

Velasquez, Garbrandt, Cruz, Cormier and GSP actually have never lost a non title fight.

Give props to the right people.

Except all of them have been finished.

Frankie is gonna destroy ORTEGA he is better than him EVERYWHERE, I don't see Frankie losing to a hail mary sub either he has NEVER been subbed in his Career. Frankie is better everywhere and he can keep it on the feet if need be.

Back