Frank Shamrock cornering Ken tonite?

HairyKung

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I heard Ken say in an interview that he is bringing old school Lion Den's back and that his brother Frank will corner him against Royce. I believe that is truly smart as Frank is a great strategist and understands submission grappling a lot more than his brother Ken. Even the striking I believe Frank is miles ahead of Ken in that department.

Should be a good thing.

Nice to see the two brothers getting along again.

Royce should've brought Rickson with him. He dun goofed. Two-on-one assault on Gracie by the Shamrock brothers after the fight.

Royce should've brought Rickson with him. He dun goofed. Two-on-one assault on Gracie by the Shamrock brothers after the fight.

Geriatric brawl after the fight? I'm down.

So I heard Ken say in an interview that he is bringing old school Lion Den's back and that his brother Frank will corner him against Royce. I believe that is truly smart as Frank is a great strategist and understands submission grappling a lot more than his brother Ken. Even the striking I believe Frank is miles ahead of Ken in that department.

Should be a good thing.

Royce should get the Gracie clan and some guys Shamrock has beef with (Tank, etc). Ken can get the Lions Den and some Luta Livre guys (Bellator has one). They can have some pro-wrestling style stable v stable stuff going on.

Back