News Frank Mir retirement thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 587672
  • Start date
Respect ! to Mir OG of mma Zuffa.. glad he finally stop i wish him well..

The original Big Frank.
mma_g_frankmir_ms_1296x864.jpg
Never forget juicy Mir who sucked more
6df2f63f6a1e9e09ce68d2fec255f80d--marry-me-kandi.jpg

The fact he fought again and won a title after exploding his femur...will always have my respect..

Frank Mir had alot of moments ..great career & finishes ( win or lose)

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...t-and-will-serve-as-brand-ambassador.4288840/

Look. This is sat in worldwide MMA with a few replies.

It should be here.

Frank was Zuffa from early HW action and evolved with the landscape.

Had some cracking fights. Not toooo many stinkers fortunately but a massive part of HW history.
From his early career, painful looking submissions to a few highlight reel k.os.
Even his losses were pretty dramatic.
I hope post-fighting landscape works out well for him. It is a long history for a career.

Maybe his daughter will do well.
She is in good hands.

Sucks that he had that motorcycle accident man.
He was something special before that wreck, he was still pretty damn good afterwards.

He's earned retirement, now he'll coach his daughter who might be the first Mir to get a belt one day.

Terrifying person, he really hurt some guys bad , respect to a great career

Mir was pretty consistently entertaining, win or loss.

I love the "kill or be killed" type and Mir is arguably as good an example of that as you can find.

I agree but for some reason I hated mir for most of his career. He’s the only guy I can think of where I love his fights and I used to hate him.

Loved his compliment battle with Hunt.

He was one of most disliked fighters on SD as far as I remember, lol. Or at least mildly disliked, not Jon Jones, War Machine etc. grade, of course.

But yeah, he's one of JBG finest, no doubt, so respect.
I think that was due to that one notorious Mir dickrider that popped up in every thread for a few years straight, I forget his name. I disliked Frank because of the Zombie Nog bout, but he's local here and a nice guy in person so he grew on me.
Nah, there are a bunch of Big Nog fans who are very sore.

That and the retarded Kangaroo meat excuse.

I am still a fan though, gave us a lot of violent finishes.
This is the hespect I have for Mir, always brought the violence.

Back