Frank Mir got zombified in boxing match by Kubrat Pulev (Round 1)

Mir never had the best chin, even at HW it seemed that most shots he ate had him wobbly. Why he agreed to a boxing match is strange... I guess it speaks on the low pay in MMA unfortunately.
Mir was CONSTANTLY wobbled by glancing jabs and *blocked* shots. I pretty much expected this. I'm just surprised that Pulev didn't go for a serious haymaker and put Mir out cold. Mir's lucky, and should take this (seventh? Eighth?) warning that he simply can't, and shouldn't continue to, take a punch.

Sure you did. We all believe you.

*pats @NGute87 ’s head condescendingly*
Are you 12? Serious question, kid. You need to grow up. Lol you never answered my question either.
Did your mommy let you watch the fights?

I wanted to see that Johnny cage fatality uppercut land to be honest just as a sign for Mir to finally retire and stop embarrassing professional mma fighters around the globe with his journeyman physique and such lack of discipline.

Gotta say, I'm with you on all counts.

Why did he get so fat ? Why cant these career professionals have more discipline than this? I'd never let myself get into that kind of shape, ever.

Age as well, metabolism slows down like hell

Not as easy and effortless to burn like he could before

Im guessin he thought, fuck it, just give me a payday

Are you 12? Serious question, kid. You need to grow up. Lol you never answered my question either.
Did your mommy let you watch the fights?

Your posturing and flexing your "maturity" to a "kid" or "12 year old" is weird. If he's actually 12, it's not a good look. If he isn't 12. . . still not a good look.

I hope Mir retires. He has a great life, no need for more damage.
Also, a tko like that is the WORST sign: at least drop down when you're stunned/switched-off, but standing like a zombie for your next, less sportsmanlike opponent to Tiger Uppercut your slack jaw . . . just the worst possible way to react to strikes.

“Not really” lol

<{Heymansnicker}>

And Roy Nelson wouldn’t sleep shit cause he’s go to jail. How does his obesity translate into something positive in the real world?

"cause he's go to jail?"

Did Mirgliata want him to die? Is there a history of him hating Mir?

Your posturing and flexing your "maturity" to a "kid" or "12 year old" is weird. If he's actually 12, it's not a good look. If he isn't 12. . . still not a good look.
Well I did never answer his rhetorical question.

Well damn, your as soft as the little kid.
I also didn't boast of being mature. You cant read homie. Not a good look for you.

It's crazy to even think Mir would accept to fight Pulev. The guy just fought Anthony Joshua in 2020 for the HW title. Insane step up in competition. I don't like Mir, but I give major respects for even signing that contract.

I think 3 3 is more like it. The woman boxer was 40 years old and 0-4 in boxing. Brian Vera lost to JCC Jr. Twice in his prime...10 brutal beatings ago. Guys like Sigmon and Flores are tomato cans in boxing too. Thought MMA guy probably won the first fight, and Seals-Perry was a toss up. Was overall relatively even.

But if they put in actual good boxers not 40 year old washed up journeymen (who might lose to these same MMA fighters in straight boxing) it is going to look like Pulev-Mir. Briggs will knockout Rampage in the first round as well if they keep these rules. Hopefully they allow kicks and elbows to even it up.

The only shocking thing to me was a few of the boxers overpowered the MMA guys in the clinch.

Not a level playing ground, but would love to see Pulev-Ngannou!

The first fight and the one with Mitrione were toss-ups as well. Really the only win for the boxing team that's not debatable is the Mir fight, which was basically a free 5 points for Pulev anyway. The women's fight may have seemed like a squash match, but the MMA girl only has a 2-1 record.

Sheeshhhhh

Dude looked like a real life mortal kombat character when they're all wobbly n shit (Finish Him!)

21yv.gif

Mir is someone they should not allow to fight anymore. It is for his own good. He is well beyond done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felipe Pit Bull
Back