Frank Mir gives his kids boxing pointers

Neither of them seem to be enjoying it.

Also, how many fights has Mir lost via TKO? I wouldn't have him as my boxing coach if I were his kids. I'd go find someone legit like Edmond Targaryen.

Yeah, what a horrible dad... Teaching his kids something that he loves and spending time with them and getting them to exercise together.

If it's too early for jokes...
It's too early to be butthurt.

Get over it you mary

If he can teach his kids how to throw a good jab, they're already ahead of 95% of other kids their age.

He's joking because Mir has pretty terrible boxing in the cage and a record of KO losses via punch to the head. Not really someone you want boxing tips from.

His daughter showed much better technique than his son

His daughter showed much better technique than his son

This is how I picture you

Leave-britney-alone.jpg

Look I agree little girls are the future because they will turn into the young hot coeds that we all want to bang, but you need to remember this is an mma forum, not girlscoutsofamerica.com.

This is how I picture you

Leave-britney-alone.jpg

Look I agree little girls are the future because they will turn into the young hot coeds that we all want to bang, but you need to remember this is an mma forum, not girlscoutsofamerica.com.

the fuck are you crying about again?

EDIT: Oh yeah, you are THAT idiot
Let me guess, did a girl kick your ass in a fight? Seems that way, since you constantly bitch about women like you are one of them or something

He's joking because Mir has pretty terrible boxing in the cage and a record of KO losses via punch to the head. Not really someone you want boxing tips from.
I got that, I was just saying if he could only teach them, even the most basic of techniques, they'd still have an advantage over other kids.

If it's too early for jokes...
It's too early to be butthurt.

Get over it you mary

It's impossible to get jokes in written form when you don't use any punctuation to indicate you are joking.

How am I supposed to know if you are joking or are just an idiot?

his daughter probably throws a jab better than half of the women in the ufc...

I got that, I was just saying if he could only teach them, even the most basic of techniques, they'd still have an advantage over other kids.

Ok but if they're in the gym hitting the bags, they should probably take classes from the boxing instructor, not Frank Mir.

Back