Frank Mir gives his kids boxing pointers

Ok Ma, stop scolding me, I'll take the trash out when I'm done Sherdoggin'. And where's my samich and lemonade? F*ck can't you do anything right you old nag?

Make it quick, you've exhausted your retard-quota in this thread alone

The video cuts off before Lesnar's kid runs in and makes them all eat strawberries.

Make it quick, you've exhausted your retard-quota in this thread alone

Nah I need 12 more to reach that magical post per day number you pulled out of your dickhole. Meanwhile you keep up the good work defending the women who will never know the sacrifices you make in the name of sexual equality.

He's joking because Mir has pretty terrible boxing in the cage and a record of KO losses via punch to the head. Not really someone you want boxing tips from.

Except for the fact he's teaching proper technique. You know, because ONLY people who DON'T get knocked out know EXACTLY what they are doing. Reaction times, deterioration of the chin, etc, have nothing to do with it I guess.

Except for the fact he's teaching proper technique. You know, because ONLY people who DON'T get knocked out know EXACTLY what they are doing. Reaction times, deterioration of the chin, etc, have nothing to do with it I guess.

Did you see his last fight with Duffee? Where was that proper technique then? When has reaction time or a chin ever been one of Mir's strengths?

Don't take it so seriously, this is a heart-warming video, he's a pro fighter, and we're just talking shit.

Last edited:
How did this feel-good thread with a video of an MMA fighter training with his kids turn into a shitfest so fast?

Come on, Sherdog.

The video cuts off before Lesnar's kid runs in and makes them all eat strawberries.

Naw it cuts off right before Nogs kids come in to try and earn some of their fathers honor back. Then promptly revealing they had staph.

Nope, I just don't get emasculated by women who are good at something, unlike yourself it seems. And don't feel the need to make 52 posts per day female fighter bashing.. or like in this case 12 year old girl bashing.. your existence must be sad indeed that even a 12 year old girl can't get praise without causing such vitriol from you. :redface:

You are white knighting a 12 year old girl.

Creepy as fuck.

He's teaching them the intricacies of boxing that they don't even know the names of

How did this feel-good thread with a video of an MMA fighter training with his kids turn into a shitfest so fast?

Come on, Sherdog.

Sherdog is filled with shit people, Ragnarocker is a prime example

Come on, Sherdog.

This thread is entertaining as hell. It consist of mainly people kidding around and a few easily butt hurt people.

He's joking because Mir has pretty terrible boxing in the cage and a record of KO losses via punch to the head. Not really someone you want boxing tips from.

Yep, having a former 2X world champion, isn't someone you want to have teaching you. RIGHT. HAHA

Come on, Sherdog.

A couple guys took some light jabs at Mir's boxing and a bunch of white knights came to the rescue, turning a light-hearted fun thread into a cesspool complete with claims of misogyny and lots of scolding.

That was a nice video. Cool stuff OP.:)

actually losers make the best coaches, some one who got by on power and natural abilities cant teach you shit. Failure is a much better teacher.

Nah I'm into brunettes. That seems more like the course of your life after you get frustrated from the continuous white knighting and still can't get any play from the chicks. Don't hate them cause you're creepy.

I don't know what alternate reality you live in, but here it is generally the virgins that hate women as much as you do, not the other way around
I'm guessing you got owned in another thread, so you bring your butthurt here?

Edit: OOOHHHH... Are you RightKnee? I know he got banned not too long ago and his last deed was being forced to rock a Ronda Avatar by yours truly. That would explain the butthurt. So, fresh off an ass whoopin and back for more eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back