Frank Mir "All you people who wanna sit on your computers.."

1) If online users have opinions of no value, why read them?

2) You never hear an athlete saying this when they are feeling the love

And didn't Mir just say he would have preferred not to have the Arlowski fight because both of them are on a resurgence? Guess what Mir, that means even you know you looked bad for a while. What did you expect others to think when you lost 4 straight and got KOed twice in that stretch?

Also in news, Big Nog is retired. For the record, I would bet on Big Nog in the rematch. After Arlovski shuts him up, we may never have to hear from Mir again...he is sub par and right behind Big Nog. Andrei is going to put him to sleep really quick.

Mir is just some bigmouth goof who trains ufc in the name of the just bleed god. He doesn't know the first thing about living the life of a martial artist.

"This follow yesterday's news that UFC Heavyweight Frank Mir, who challenged Junior dos Santos for the HW belt was granted a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)"

Haha, I can only speculate how many PEDs this goof has used over the years, I don't recall if he has ever tested positive. However, I just want to see people put him up there with Henderson, Vitor, and all the other TRT guys.

If the UFC matchmaker wasn't bad/terrible/horrible/clueless/brainless/retarded/etc we would have seen some decent fights here. Andrei vs Werdum = classic
Mir vs CV would have been a great, compelling, interesting fight. Two out of shape, unathletic, overblown 205er white guys with no skill. Instead we are gonna see Werdum vs CV (who cares--no one) and Andrei knock Frank Mir back to 2006 (also, who cares) and for the life of me I can't think of one fight that I even am interested in. Gus vs DC if it ever even happens, CV and DC are like Team Clownshoe of the UFC. Hopefully they both get injured and stripped and cry some more. That I would pay the UFC money to see. UFC this weekend? You could not coerce me to watch that in any way. A numbered UFC that is so bad that a hardcore fan would do anything to get out of watching the crap. Cut Dana, cut the matchmaker, make the UFC not suck again...

At least we have Bellator and Pride 2.0 on the horizon! Something to look forward to? NFL? I didn't even use to like NFL but considering how bad UFC has been, need to follow something. Go Raiders!

Tell me, if I stopped watching any MMA till after the Super Bowl, what would I miss?
Honda? Id see that on ESPN or some other news outlet. I haven't watched a Super Bowl since 2002 with the Raiders/Bucs...yet I can tell you what happened each year after. I only really enjoy listening/watching raiders games. Sitting through another teams game is torture. I fear UFC is becoming that.
Tell me, what would I miss? Not Frank Mir, not UFC 19whatever the fuck it is...miss some post fight interview with PVZ where she shows her intelligence is somewhere between a retarded beauty pageant contesant and a Chow Chow. http://www.dogster.com/lifestyle/dumbest-dog-breeds
Chowchows have way better personality too. I would rather sit and stare at a chowchow than watch UFC.

tumblr_mc0umnHV4p1rhk726o1_500.gif

Mir speaks the truth

Too many shit talking keyboard warriors.
The right to be anonymous should be removed off the internet.

Or the fighters should pay these keyboard warriors a visit and have a "chat"

What he said was about being a better person at heart really, the only way you could be offended by it is if you have the douchebag personality he is describing

Nah I'm not a hater on these boards. I actually have respect for martial arts since I spend more time practicing in the gym than exercising my twitter fingers like you

Fat greasy neckbeard spotted

Mir was 100% targeting people like you.

What about Dana White, his life doesn't suck and he has hated on the best and most successful mixed martial artists of all time. Successful people can often be miserable bastards, who build themselves up by tearing others down. Trump calls at least 5 people losers before he finishes his morning coffee.

its different though - when they say something, its because they want something or are negotiating with them - other people spit anger at anyone with confidence - very different

Sherdogger: "lol this fighter thinks sherdoggers are losers. Awesome!"

Wish they would bring back the old WEC commentators and announcer. I can't remember ever thinking they were doing a bad job. Harris, Mir and Joe Martinez.

Really can't disagree with anything the guy said, plus Mir has a couple impressive wins under his belt and the Arlovski fight is a kickass matchup.

I only come here when i am tired of doing awesome stuff in the real world.

Every time I hear a fighter or Dana criticizing fans for being on the computer and speaking anonymously, I always find it kind of funny. A) It means that obviously you have been internet surfing to read these things the fans are saying. And B) Apparently you care what we are saying, otherwise why comment at all?

Anyway, I'll admit, I'm one of the fans that has in the past said that Frank Mir is done and I have been surprised by his multiple resurgences. That being said, being 5 - 5 in his last 10 doesn't necessarily make me scream "He's back!"

Back