• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Francis screwed himself and the fans

Francis would have made more money with the UFC. He won’t make more than 10 million for a boxing fight and he’ll get embarrassed in it. Would have made more over time with the UFCs offer.

It really doesn’t. matter though, Jon would wreck frank.

Literally no other big names in all of heavyweight and anyone with an ounce of logic can put two and two together and understand the fight was Jones vs Ngannou and Francis turned it down..
Trying to explain the situation for simple minded people.

Let's say I offer you the following contract:
-you fight me for 10 millions dollars
-you have to suck on my toes for 15min every Tuesday night for the next 5 years
-you will have to wear lingerie and paint your nails for the next 5 years

If you decline to sign the contract, is it fair to say you turned down the fight, so you're scared of me?

Trying to explain the situation for simple minded people.

Let's say I offer you the following contract:
-you fight me for 10 millions dollars
-you have to suck on my toes for 15min every Tuesday night for the next 5 years
-you will have to wear lingerie and paint your nails for the next 5 years

If you decline to sign the contract, is it fair to say you turned down the fight, so you're scared of me?

His entire career has been a crash course in how to fail. I don't think he will get much more than the 8 million he was offered by the UFC to fight Jones to fight any boxer. He's not a needle mover.

He is a 36yo former UFC champ that defended a single time and it went to decision and he ran from his greatest challenge.

I think people aren't realizing that Francis wasn't going to sign to fight anyone unless the UFC met some of his demands. It had nothing to do with opposition. It had everything to do with the contract in its entirety and the concessions the UFC would have made to accommodate him. They wouldn't. He didn't sign a deal and left. It really is that simple in regards to Ngannou.
Yeah. No point in artificially simplifying the situation just to amplify drama.

Again there is evidence that Jones was ready to fight Francis. It’s documented in interviews when they asked Dana in 2022 what is happening with Jon Jones he say’s clearly we are trying to get Francis to sign the contract, that went on for months before Francis left and they announced Jones vs Gane.

Add to that they were offering him a huge deal, who is he going to fight other than Jones that would warrant the biggest contract in UFC heavyweight history? Gane? Nope just beat him. Stipe ? Beat him
Literally no other big names in all of heavyweight and anyone with an ounce of logic can put two and two together and understand the fight was Jones vs Ngannou and Francis turned it down.

This shit of Danas a liar just doesn’t cut it. It’s B.S. and propaganda.
Dana has literally been caught in a lie constantly, but yes, it's all propaganda.

Dana is definitely not acting for the best of the UFC, which are contrary to what Ngannou wants. He would definitely never lie about something like this, which he has shown to do in the past, it's all propaganda.

After last night the Consensus is Jones is the Goat. Had Francis signed the deal and won he could have been talked about as one of the best to ever do it.

Without him signing the deal we were robbed of what could have been a much more competitive fight.

What should have been decided by them fighting last night will now be left to sherbros arguing about who would have won, probably forever.

Dana is at fault. Why should any fighter give the most wanted fight, a super fight, for the price of a regular title fight

Dana has been screwing fans and bad mouthing fighters for too long

Ngannou screwed Ngannou - Dana McMahon

100%

Now he's in a place where he a) signs on to fight a big money boxing match and get beat up; b) swallow pride and come back for the Bones fight (to likely be beat up); or c) fight in like PFL or BKFC for less than what he would have made to fight Bones.

I like Francis so I hope he finds his way back to be humbled by Jones, because there's no shame in that. Signing a big money deal to look bad and end up sleeping against Fury, Joshua, or Wilder seems like an awful idea.

Back