Media Francis Ngannou REVEALS MMA Heavyweight GOAT!🐐

Francis probably thinks he is the goat.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

You know he really thinks it is himself. Just saying the right thing not to get dogpiled with hate :rolleyes:

I'd imagine people who post shit like this hate themselves and wish they were dead because their lives suck so much. I won't lie to you and say life will get better, but I will say that projection makes you look like a fucking loser.

I'd imagine people who post shit like this hate themselves and wish they were dead because their lives suck so much. I won't lie to you and say life will get better, but I will say that projection makes you look like a fucking loser.
You took the time to type that out from a break in your amazing life, very cool.

You took the time to type that out from a break in your amazing life, very cool.

Thanks for taking a break from projecting your self hatred to respond.

unless Stipe comes out and beats Jon Jones, i think Fedor is slightly ahead of him in terms of HW GOAT.

Agree with my opinion or else, throw in all manner of insults and insinuations / that's you. I don't really have any interest in speaking further with such a vile person.
Haha yep, that life sucks.

unless Stipe comes out and beats Jon Jones, i think Fedor is slightly ahead of him in terms of HW GOAT.
Yea, those wins over randleman and Coleman are just a bit better than werdum and jds to me

fedoricecream.jpg

Back