Rumored Francis Ngannou Might Put MMA on Hold for Another Boxing Match

OMG you haters we have been through this crap TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
go back into hiding Yall lost get over it. in your eyes his story should of ended after stipe beat him.
lol but it didnt.
ITS OVER. nothing you can do. SO STOP THE FALSE narratives. here let me help you all

WORRY ABOUT DANA SCREWING THE CURRENT MMA FIGHTERS ON THE ROSTER.
THIS IS WHERE YALL NEED TO KEEP YOUR ENERGY AT

The fact yall still doing this shows theres undeniably some deep rooted deep hate
issues. to all the francis haters You all can collectively go eat one,

Last edited:
yall legit about to make me break my computer screen sitting here acting like you care about the PFL when a year ago yall was going out
your way to discredit Francis. smh. just goes to show you how low down this community is. disgusting.
The majority of you HATERS LITERALLY a year ago was literally talking About NOT SUPPORTING francis when he
leaves the UFC and that Yall are not gonna care anyway. I swear on My Grandmas Life the majority of the community were
talking disrespectful, saying he wasnt a star or even famous enough to even care. DO YOU WANT ME TO POST
RECEIPTS CAUSE I CAN. But why continue this path guys. Yall have no credibility no more.
but just know i been a MMA fan for over 15 years so i know whats up. so any narratives you tryna use
just stop. Ever since he was fighting Stipe yall were literally saying the same BS about francis.

Francis make your fcking money bro GO TO THE AEW if need be
cause when its over i promise you these same dimwits talking bout
some dam PFL, Will be the same ones telling you to hang it up and mocking you
when you are over the hill.

I know what it really is. you see They just mad cause they hero connor
is getting Bent over by big daddy dana and their so called Tough guy follow no rules,
do what i want, Sweetboy Strickland had to beg daddy dana to spar jake paul. AND
STILL GOT DENIED.

Francis has true freedom he doesnt have to rely on no dam
DANA WHITE PRIVILEGE EITHER.

HES A BOSS. HE CALL HIS OWN SHOTS.

Oh i would too and think that's the most sensible, but PFL owns Bellator and PFL only has yearly tournament belts while Bader is still the Bellator champ despite losing. So it'd be in PFL's interest to give Ngannou an easy first fight, depose Bader as champ, and putting a belt on Ngannou would only further build the potential fight with Ferreira, while it'd be in Ngannou's interest to walk around with a belt again.

Ngannou-Ferreira is the ultimate goal here, I just get the feeling Bader for a belt is an easier contract to sign than against Ferreira alone without one, or entering the 2024 tournament if they even have one

Hell, Delija won the 2022 tournament championship while beating Ferreira and hasn't lost since, and no one's throwing his name around either, so I don't know how much the tournament format is really helping get these guys over
Bader bout to have Rumble Johnson PTSD again
<36><36><36>

yall legit about to make me break my computer screen sitting here acting like you care about the PFL when a year ago yall was going out
your way to discredit Francis. smh. just goes to show you how low down this community is. disgusting.
The majority of you HATERS LITERALLY a year ago was literally talking About NOT SUPPORTING francis when he
leaves the UFC and that Yall are not gonna care anyway. I swear on My Grandmas Life the majority of the community were
talking disrespectful, saying he wasnt a star or even famous enough to even care. DO YOU WANT ME TO POST
RECEIPTS CAUSE I CAN. But why continue this path guys. Yall have no credibility no more.
but just know i been a MMA fan for over 15 years so i know whats up. so any narratives you tryna use
just stop. Ever since he was fighting Stipe yall were literally saying the same BS about francis.

is getting Bent over by big daddy dana and their so called Tough guy follow no rules,
do what i want, Sweetboy Strickland had to beg daddy dana to spar jake paul. AND
STILL GOT DENIED.

Now tell us how you really feel.

Or just Jake, Pleeaase let it be just Jake.

But on a realistic note--and from a business perspective-- he should box but in good faith to the PFL, schedule a fight with them as well. Unless his next win in MMA is an Overeem like KO, he might not get another big payday in boxing (without running through some bums, which I don't think he will do anymore).

Does anyone know if the Saudi money that has sponsored his boxing matches are the one's pouring funds into the PFL? If so, that could be a factor.
Jake would sleep him faster and more brutal than Joshua

How do you conclude that? Jon never won the UFC HW title by beating the champion? Francis beat "The Man" and he defended it something Conor never did either. Also Conor never went the distance with the reigning HW champion in boxing. Conor got KO'd by an old retired boxer 2 weight classes smaller then him. At least Frank got KO'd by a HW not a BW.
Conor was a 2 division champion and didn’t fight in a weak division against old washed fighters like Francis. Francis also won his only title defense by a robbery decision.

Conor was competitive with arguably the best boxer of all time and he was never knocked out, it was a TKO from Conor being too gassed to defend himself. Francis fought 2 heavyweights which heavyweight isn’t as skilled and he was brutally knocked out in 2 rounds and knocked down twice before.

If he can't swing a headline against Wilder to cash out his career in full, then he could probably fight Zhang under a main event sometime. Either way though, I think I'd prefer him to take at least one MMA fight in the meantime. It's a risk, but being a current MMA HW champ should give him more negotiating power. I'd think murdering Bader shouldn't be too hard for him (they are merging, right? Why have that combo card if they're not?)
Lol Bader. Living in a cave?

FN: "I can do it, you know. I slipped, but I didn’t fall."

Yes, you did. 3 times in just a few mins. And the last one you were flat on your back unconscious.

Fact is FN is 0-2 in boxing. He's now a very wealthy man, Congrats to him on the $$$ he made.
Wish he'd just admit he was hopelessly outclassed by Joshua that would get him a bit of credit, but....nope....he's trying to paint it as an "off night".

Look for a very carefully picked 3rd opponent who will fall over quite easily.
The arrogance of this man....SMH.
The Joshua fight was a fluke

Obviously Wilder would still probably be the payday fight rn even tho Parker beat Wilder. Don't want to see Ngannou against another hard hitter immediately tho. Ngannou says he's serious about boxing so it should be about more than just the money.
Sure, like he is serious about making an african mma promotion

Ngannou will do whatever the fuck he wants to, lol.

It's funny watching posters get butthurt because he's free and not under the UFC's thumb. Guaranteed if Conor or Jones announced a boxing crossover, everyone would be shilling how good it is for the sport and how accomplished they are as fighters.

Good on Frank for finally getting paid. How he earns it is his business.

Exacta Mundo.

STILL GOT DENIED.

And he is unable to make money for any promotion that makes a deal with him, quite the opposite.

Back