News Francis Ngannou his 18-month-old son has passed away

This is horrible. RIP to his son. No parent should ever go through something like this.

Wow, reading that gave me chills. I can't even begin to imagine the feelings Francis and his family are going through, but you expressed the stark, permanent nature of this situation with scary accuracy.
There will always be a hollow spot in your heart that was once filled and it's irreplaceable.

God would not take innocent children.

As a father I fucking despise hearing these stories. Id hate to see what I'd turn into if I lost my daughter. Poor fucking Frank.
LOL
Does Passover ring a bell? God murdering all the non- Jewish kids as they were born.

Noah's Ark? God murdering all the babies and fetuses in the world.

Loosing a child is the worst thing that can happen. And loosing one at such a young age when they are still so innocent is even more heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers for what they are worth are with Francis and the mother of their young child right now.

I can’t imagine the pain he’s going through

As a new father of a 1 week old, my heart just rips out thinking about the pain he and others constantly deal with. The world is not fair and all I can do is send a prayer to him and everyone else that they find some sense of resolve and keep living with a purpose.

RIP lil Ngannou
<mma1>
1 week old? Congrats man, at 1 week I had already brought mine back to the hospital. I thought he was gonna implode because of the constant crying ( he had colic real bad and he was my first). I wanted to return him or trade him in. That whole first year was a blur, then he turned into the best kid ever.

Has there been news as to how the little man passed? Terrible news.

Lost one of mine in a similar way. Sorry brother.
if I had to guess...... breathing issues like acute asthma, it comes and goes real fast, nearly lost my child many years back. Not something you may notice as your child may be crying a bunch and then work up the asthma to go to sleep quietly. Because you think they're just resting, you let it be, but they may be sleeping because a depletion of oxygen (makes them tired real fast), and it happens within hours.....

it was my third child no less, and I didnt immediately spot it, but did and went to the emergency room and let the facility know breathing issues, they'll get the child in immediately, had a team on them right away, oxygen mask, IV, the works, all on a tiny little baby.

We all experience what we think of as fear, then you have a kid, something bad happens, and you taste real fear for the first time. Its primal, visceral, gut wrenching, paralysis inducing, anxiety off the charts, legs feel as though they weigh 5000lbs each, quite simply the worst possible emotions that all come down like a sledgehammer. I never want those feelings again and my heart aches for those who have experienced the worst of this type of thing.

Damn, that's terrible. RIP Little Big Frank. Hope the best for Francis and his family.

1 week old? Congrats man, at 1 week I had already brought mine back to the hospital. I thought he was gonna implode because of the constant crying ( he had colic real bad and he was my first). I wanted to return him or trade him in. That whole first year was a blur, then he turned into the best kid ever.
Thanks man, yeah 1st child and last child for the wife and I lol. She has really changed my perception of life and I feel a whole new sense of purpose, its awesome lol

Sorry to hear about your son! I can only imagine having to take a kid back to the hospital so quickly because of health issues. Im glad he made it out the otherside of that situation and keep that boy on the track to success!
My daughter is healthy and vibrant. She poos like a horse and has her nights and days mixed up but she's beautiful and daddy little girl so she can do no wrong! Lol

Cheers man

Wishing Francis and his family all the strength and power to overcome this

I’m so sad for Francis! I didn’t even know he had a kid but I know that he loved children. He’s Nicksick’s son’s best friend. Losing his baby boy must be devastating!

We all experience what we think of as fear, then you have a kid, something bad happens, and you taste real fear for the first time. Its primal, visceral, gut wrenching, paralysis inducing, anxiety off the charts, legs feel as though they weigh 5000lbs each, quite simply the worst possible emotions that all come down like a sledgehammer. I never want those feelings again and my heart aches for those who have experienced the worst of this type of thing.
Well said, at the risk of sounding callous I lost two before they were born and was surprised at not being too upset about it.

I believe that was because I didn't have children at the time. First time your child has a scare, is a hard to explain horrifying experience and you explained it well.

if I had to guess...... breathing issues like acute asthma, it comes and goes real fast, nearly lost my child many years back. Not something you may notice as your child may be crying a bunch and then work up the asthma to go to sleep quietly. Because you think they're just resting, you let it be, but they may be sleeping because a depletion of oxygen (makes them tired real fast), and it happens within hours.....

it was my third child no less, and I didnt immediately spot it, but did and went to the emergency room and let the facility know breathing issues, they'll get the child in immediately, had a team on them right away, oxygen mask, IV, the works, all on a tiny little baby.
Good to know your little one is ok. Is long term treatment required ?

Back