• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Francis Ngannou- greatest heavyweight of our generation?

Size absolutely matters... Skill is FAR more important but only a fool says size isn't a major factor. If it didn't matter MM would have had all the belts.
If size mattered the elephant would be king of the jungle

*mic drop*

That's what I call a full-blooded Sherdogger.

tenor.gif

Knocked out Overeem. Knocked out Velasquez. He is still relatively inexperienced and has not even entered his prime yet.

Is Francis the next Jon Jones of the heavyweight division? He is nearly unbeatable at this point.

Derrek Lewis and Stipe's reaction

tenor.gif

Um you are aware that no single animal alive can fuck with a full size elephant, correct?
You think because Francis is built like superman his size trumps skill. You are wrong. This shit isn't a bodybuilding contest. Look at DC. Your physique doesn't really mean shit in MMA. And you fanboys get like a female when you look at Francis. I bet u said the same shit about Check Kongo, if u were even watching MMA back then....

Hornett- Worst poster of this generation?

Take a look at Stipe after the Ngannou fight, looked like the dude got hit in the side of the head with an aluminum baseball bat. Ngannou gassed & lost the fight, but he was never rocked or even close to being finished. Stipe won by the skin of his teeth, & I’d bet Ngannou wins the rematch.

50-45 dude

sorry

You think because Francis is built like superman his size trumps skill. You are wrong. This shit isn't a bodybuilding contest. Look at DC. Your physique doesn't really mean shit in MMA. And you fanboys get like a female when you look at Francis. I bet u said the same shit about Check Kongo, if u were even watching MMA back then....
Size absolutely matters... Skill is FAR more important but only a fool says size isn't a major factor. If it didn't matter MM would have had all the belts.
um ok never said a word about that can francis. You should no read random replies and think you have any idea what you are talking about.

Knocked out Overeem. Knocked out Velasquez. He is still relatively inexperienced and has not even entered his prime yet.

Is Francis the next Jon Jones of the heavyweight division? He is nearly unbeatable at this point.
He lost convincingly to stipe so not yet. GSP lost to Hughes the first time, so there's still room for ngannou to avenge that loss and become the HW GOAT.

um ok never said a word about that can francis. You should no read random replies and think you have any idea what you are talking about.
You act like a smaller fighter is at an automatic disadvantage all the time. Def not the case. Smaller usually equals faster, speed beats power. That's my opinion. I can name u a shitload of fights where the much smaller fighter beat the shit out of the bigger fighter. Size did not mean shit in those fights

Stipe is still the best heavyweight out there. DC wants no part of that rematch. I hope he takes another fight soon since it appears that the UFC and DC aren't going to give him the rematch.

He lost convincingly to stipe so not yet. GSP lost to Hughes the first time, so there's still room for ngannou to avenge that loss and become the HW GOAT.
Stop just stop. He is 2-2 in his last 4, and hes also like 48 years old. He ain't 35, that's a lie

You act like a smaller fighter is at an automatic disadvantage all the time. Def not the case. Smaller usually equals faster, speed beats power. That's my opinion. I can name u a shitload of fights where the much smaller fighter beat the shit out of the bigger fighter. Size did not mean shit in those fights
Again you didnt read shit so go back and respond when you are done.

Back