Media Francis Ngannou goes absolutely OFF on Dana White

He gave a interview after his last fight. Said PFL Africa will be launched in 2026, they're working with 3 countries (I dont remember the names) and it will be a separated entity. I guess like a regional league
Yeah, they launched PFL Africa in July and they already have PFL MENA (Middle East and North Africa)

What did you look? Dana talked about Nganou saying that he made less money than he could in the UFC, that he was scared of losing to Jones and that he is about the money and Nganou replies to that.
@orca struggles with the concept of cause and effect.

Imagine Bill Bellicheck talking shit about Tom Brady when he went to The Bucs... ?

That would NEVER happen.
Because Bill Bellicheck is a man with class.

"Good luck I wish him the best."

That is what any MAN with an ounce of dignity would say. Even if you hate the dude, you don't act like a child about it.

"We tried to make a deal, it didn't work.
Thanks for your time with the company, good luck."

It isn't that tough.

Dana is a manchild and he has surrounded himself with people who enable his toddler behavior because he isn't man enough to face criticism.

<DontBelieve1>

If Dana did not care about Francis he would not be keeping his name in his mouth for over 2 years now.

If Francis was only one tenth of the star he thinks he is... <PlusJuan>

he probably isn't. no one really cared about ngannou on sherdog. i mean even Hunto probably got more love around here than Ngannou.

obviously ngannou left as a heavyweight champ, so i'm sure dana isn't happy he left. but I doubt he really cares.

for example, when fedor was still a thing, i think they controlled media to not really ask about fedor. if he really cared about the guy, he prob would've done the same with ngannou.

As Francis said, Dana could just say ‘we didn’t come to an agreement and wish him the bestI’.

But he trashed Francis every time he’s asked about it, pushing a fake narrative that he was scared of Jones.

Francis is 100 percent right, and 100 percent class with this response.
Wouldn’t the classy thing be for Francis to to say exactly what you think Dana should’ve said?

Hypocrite.

IDK that I would call that going off on somebody... But given the title I was surprised he took the high road here and I applaud Ngannou for it...

he probably isn't. no one really cared about ngannou on sherdog. i mean even Hunto probably got more love around here than Ngannou.
This is just a lie lol.. Francis was the talk of the town after he destroyed Stipe. Francis was getting a ton of love up until he split with the UFC..
obviously ngannou left as a heavyweight champ, so i'm sure dana isn't happy he left. but I doubt he really cares.
Again, if he didn't really care he wouldn't be salty about it years later. He certainly cares..
for example, when fedor was still a thing, i think they controlled media to not really ask about fedor. if he really cared about the guy, he prob would've done the same with ngannou.
After Francis left, the UFC tried to act as if he did not exist in some instances like trying to say that one dude Tafon Nchukwi was the first Cameroonian fighter to ever be in the UFC. Izzy said some things about Francis during the press conference before his fight with DDP and the UFC edited it out when they went back and used footage for the promo. It wasn't until Izzy brought this up that Dana finally addressed this situation and stated he didn't know about it. Up to you whether you believe that or not but the proof is there dude..

i don't know. didn't someone ask Dana about Ngannou and that's why he talked about him? good for Francis, but he's also a bullshitter too. where's PFL Africa? where's Jake Paul and the fighter union? where is "i'm fighting for ALL fighters"? my dude got his bag and bounced lol.

Didn’t he get his opponent guaranteed 2 million? lol not quite my man

Wouldn’t the classy thing be for Francis to to say exactly what you think Dana should’ve said?

Hypocrite.

In recent interviews, Francis has refrained from talking about the UFC, he’s happy and at peace with what he’s done. He’s only responded when asked about the lies that ‘Francis would have made more money with the UFC’ and that ‘he’s scared of Jon Jones’.

Dana can’t help himself and keeps throwing dirt.

i don't know. didn't someone ask Dana about Ngannou and that's why he talked about him? good for Francis, but he's also a bullshitter too. where's PFL Africa? where's Jake Paul and the fighter union? where is "i'm fighting for ALL fighters"? my dude got his bag and bounced lol.

Don't forget about insurance and financial advisors for every fighter! Since these are such important and honest desires for Franci$, I'm sure PFL agreed to implement both.

As Ngannou should, Dana is a cunt piece of shit who takes advantage of everyone around him.

Imagine Bill Bellicheck talking shit about Tom Brady when he went to The Bucs... ?

That would NEVER happen.

That is what any MAN with an ounce of dignity would say. Even if you hate the dude, you don't act like a child about it.

It isn't that tough.

Dana is a manchild and he has surrounded himself with people who enable his toddler behavior because he isn't man enough to face criticism.
Shows you not only how classes Dana is but how much control he has, can get away with spinning utter BS promotional spiel and not get called on it.

That would NEVER happen.

It isn't that tough.

Exactly. All it does is make Dana look like a jealous loser who can't control his emotions.

If you were a kid growing up,

Who's the father youd want?

Kobe would be proud of what Francis accomplished and who he is as a person.

If Dana didn't have his money, I bet his own kids would trash him and his wife would divorce his ass.

Francis won.

We'll never know what happened behind the scenes. All I know is that it sucks that we won't get Ngannou vs Aspinall.

That guy Turki is our best hope but he's more interested in boxing.

2m3zt2.jpg

frank made fighters union and been fighting for fighters rights as he wanted to

2 scambags but one is peoples hero and the other is the devil, dont mix it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suededragon
Back