• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News *** Francis Ngannou Free Agency/Contract/Decision Making Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

Which MMA promotion/organization do you think Ngannou will sign with?

• Total voters
dxNuAKx.png

I agree, he seems very happy from the interview I saw with Helwani.

Ngannou is living his best life a dream come true.
I saw the interview with Cormier. Francis comes across as a smart man. He said it took a long time to work out the deal and when DC asked if he ever felt it was taking too long he said no because he knew it would work out. It was funny he posted a photo of himself fumbling a bag during this time knowing he hadn't fumbled a bag. He just couldn't talk publicly about it at the time because of contract obligations.

The guy literally asked and obtained a contract clause that guarantees a very generous purse for his opponent, something no fighter has ever done before.
But people will still argue that he only cares about himself. That's hilarious but a bit pathetic frankly.
I really like that. I can't express it enough.
Who is going to get 2 million as a challenger in the UFC?
On a side note, Ngannou's contract is going to single handedly bankrupt PFL.

Pretty sure the UFC did what they wanted and frank did what he wanted.
win/win
Let's see what happens whenever he actually fights.
Next year is a while away.
If he loses?

MEGA THREAD BLESS

<BirdieOwn>

Did Frank fumble?
Can a white man be a “true African”?
How many shades of red does Dana face have?
Is UFC Dying?

tune in to find out

<{cum@me}>

nope?
hell Nope?
that remains to be seen.

As a lot of people correctly predicted, Francis greatly overplayed his hand on this. He deluded himself into thinking, some massive boxing payday was out there for him. That appears to have completely dried up. Tyson, and other boxers Don’t seem to be calling him out anymore. I think part of the appeal was him being the UFC heavyweight champion and that’s gone. Now he can’t close a deal with another fighting promotion that is claiming they’re willing to pay him $20 million. His head is in the clouds.
<BronTroll1>

Back