Francis Carmont wants Okami or Munoz

I honestly don't think so. Especially a step up against a wrestler. I thought Tom Lawlor was a little bit of a step from his previous few opponents and he didn't look good in that fight I actually thought Lawlor won that fight

I agree but it is hard to argue that he isn't worthy of a bigger name by winning four in a row(even though I too thought he lost to Lawlor.

He needs another middle of the road guy tbh before he starts getting top ten competition. Chris Leban would probably be a good test.

Give him Munoz..aside from the Lawler fight Carmont looks exciting and promising. Munoz has always been a bit overrated, especially with MMA wrestling, but he could at least check his chin. If they don't wanna give him a big step up like that then maybe give him a big name like Leben

He really doesn't deserve either of them at this point. Tom Lawlor really isn't that big of a win.

Plus he hasn't demonstrated anything close to the wrestling chops to hang with either of those two.

Okami would okami him easily and Munoz would get a TKO in under three rounds. I have very little doubt of those.

Munoz, Boetsch, Belcher or winner of Roger Gracie/Anthony Smith or Tim Kennedy/Trevor Smith next week. Maybe even Larkin.

MW has a lot of interesting fights with the SF addition.

Okami is too high up though imo, he should be fighting Costa, Lombard, Jacare or Rockhold.

Montreal's one of my only options to watch fights live with the UFC and I had to sit through Francis/Lawlor. Because of that, I'd rather not have to sit through another one of his fights when I go to 158

he wants either Mark Munoz (12-3) or Yushin Okami (28-7)]
Out of all the Middleweights why these 2 guys?

f.gif

Calling out a guy that is coming off of a loss (and before that an injury), especially a brutal KO loss is pretty lame.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

Imagining Okami and Carmont's last performance, will be.. I really don't know

After his last fight, winning streak or not, Carmont won't be fighting a top 10 guy.

Markes/Craig winner is a strong possibility. Possibly Dollaway if he wins at FX 7.

Give it to him.

He just got a gift and is getting old, needs to make more movement. I don't favor him in any fight but Munoz tends to have low fight IQ so anything can happen.

I guess he wants to test his grappling against competition who are known for it. Unless he trains his TDD and clinch, he'll just get his first loss by GnP T(KO), submission, or a decision.

His last fight was atrocious (although Filthy is at least partly responsible), I don't think that he won - that was a lose-lose-lose situation (both guys looked bad and it was a waste of the viewer's time). Give him Boetsch/Belcher/Palhares, whomsoever is available first.

He just lost to Lawlor, whose wrestling and takedowns aren't half as good as Okami's or Munoz's..... He'll get demolished

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back