Media Francis and Zion

Zion is a fucking monster. The whole A-level athlete thing has been done to death on this site, but this kid is a true specimen. The hype is real in this case.

Zion after hearing the acronym ''MMA" would be undefeated p4p GOAT.

Zion’s head is small and his neck is long. Easy to choke.

is anyone else bothered in the way he beat cain and jds? they both looked old and frail and weak. it honestly wouldve been better if he got two massive clean kos for his highlight reel but they both looked bad.
no not really. that’s just the current state of the ufc hw division

Zion goat with 6 month training confirmed

other U.S. professional sports the players are on rocket fuel. UFC is clean compared to those. Dana only hired USADA because he's afraid of lawsuits if someone is killed or injured seriously in the ring. The PED's are good for business in all sports. They make the players bigger, stronger, faster and more aggressive. Jones isn't a joke because he has traces (picograms) in his system. If you tested MLB, NBA or NFL players to see what's in their system (USADA or better) they would break the "picometer".
You know more people have been killed in a football game than anyone has in the mma ring? NHL is violent as fuck too, even more so than NFL. So to say that US pro sports don't test b/c they aren't afraid of lawsuits is even more retarded. These billion dollar a year organizations absolutely are trying to curb any lawsuits as they have more to lose than some shitshow UFC. Get real cuck.

You know more people have been killed in a football game than anyone has in the mma ring? NHL is violent as fuck too, even more so than NFL. So to say that US pro sports don't test b/c they aren't afraid of lawsuits is even more retarded. These billion dollar a year organizations absolutely are trying to curb any lawsuits as they have more to lose than some shitshow UFC. Get real cuck.
Hey sweetie, only one football player has ever died on the field and i'm not saying those sports aren't violent. I'm saying Dana doesn't give a hoot about the fighters, he only has very strict testing (compared to other sports...there's holes in USADA) his motivation is to protect his pockets. NBA and MLB don't care about real testing so the players are bigger and stronger (look at Ngannou vs. Zion). Zion in 5 years will probably put on 30-50 pounds of muscle the way Lebron did in the NBA. Ngannou is a freak in MMA but looks tiny compared to some NBA players. NHL and NFL have easier testing, MMA is the strictest testing in pro sports. NHL, NBA and NFL tests are an absolute joke and only idiots get caught. Just about all players in the sports are using PED's. You can save your cuck talk for someone else you piece of trash. I don't talk to idiots that can't have a normal conversation.

i think maybe he was making a joke about how they look the same or some shit. maybe he's just a doofus though im not sure lol
Be careful I was told around here what kind of grown man says lol or lmao ... bunch of stupid cunts on this board ..

Zion with 30 seconds training could beat entire ufc roster in one night

AliveNaturalJenny-size_restricted.gif

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-eddie-bravo-turn-him-into-ufc-champ.3974261/

So you came up with the weirdest generalization ever and only listed two names? Nice fail. It’s like saying why do Jews think they’re black because there’s one Jewish rapper.
Well and what's interesting is that Jews came from Africa. He's acting like the two are mutually exclusive. The oldest and most famous book in human history which is still the most widely circulated book to this day tells the story of how they left egypt. Perhaps he should check it out sometime.

Nah.
He gave us perfection against Reem.

I like those 2 finishes better because they demonstrate the effectiveness of his power. He doesn't need to hit someone perfect. He just needs to touch them and he's making former champs look like lost children.

The fucking breeze from Ngannou's punch had JDS doing one of these

rolles_gracie_vs._derrick_mehmen.0_standard_709.0.gif

Look how much bigger and broader Ngannou's head is. Zion has a small head One shot from Ngannou would ko him stiff. Though i have no doubt Zion hits hard.

Why do Africans like jew-related names?
Israel, Zion, any of them named Rabbi or Circumcision?
I know you're joking but it's actually really interesting. Black Southern Baptists congregations focused a lot on the Old Testament, namely the Exodus of the Jews in 50s, 60s, and 70s. Segregation, slavery, and 'Exile in Babylon', the exodus, and slavery in egypt all drew strong parallels that they gravitated towards and identified with. That combined with Black Americans' desire for more unique names to express solidarity with their own communities probably has a big part in it.

Back