Fox News and the GOP are making a mockery and insulting our soldiers and a hero in Lt. Col Vindman

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am just utterly disgusted by all this. My 96 year old grandfather who was a navigator for a battleship in WWII and is on his deathbed was an avid trump supporter until today. He was utterly disgusted by the way Republicans and the president spoke of this hero. This was a great day I believe cause he is seeing the light once and for all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lou-dobbs-guest-mocks-vindman-030427601.html

Attack the character and national loyalty to Vindman who earned a Purple Hart the same week as pardoning soldiers accused of war criminals.

Anybody surprised?

One beneficial thing these hearings have done is teach me the definition of "Never Trumper".

Never Trumper: Any republican unwilling to lie under oath to protect the Trump administration.

Last edited:
I am just utterly disgusted by all this. My 96 year old grandfather who was a navigator for a battleship in WWII and is on his deathbed was an avid trump supporter until today. He was utterly disgusted by the way Republicans and the president spoke of this hero. This was a great day I believe cause he is seeing the light once and for all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lou-dobbs-guest-mocks-vindman-030427601.html

Your grandpa is a smooth brained chud if he’s just now hopping off the wagon. You might wanna think about disinviting him from all family gatherings henceforth.

Republicans standing up for crime and vilifying war veterans.
They should all die of self-reflective, belated embarrassment and shame.

Trumplicans and Fox have no respect for anyone and no loyalty to country. They only serve Trump (as long as his cult can keep their pockets fat and in office).

Deep cut when you put it like that.

Quotes from grandpa?
No, words from Fox and the GOP indicating the thread title is accurate.

I know that it is, but it's nice to follow up the statement with something meaty to chew on.
You added that, and it's all I'm saying

Back