Fox News and the GOP are making a mockery and insulting our soldiers and a hero in Lt. Col Vindman

Are any trump supporters going to condemn these attacks?
I don't see em, let's tag em in, people.
This should be a nonpartisan thing.

Fox News and the GOP are making a mockery and insulting our soldiers and a hero in Lt. Col. Vindman.
Not 'soldiers', but 'soldier', singular, as in one guy. Not Lt. Col. but LTC since he is a U.S. Army soldier.
I don't like Vindman. I don't like his demeanor. He is also a 'fat boy'. He is missing his Iraq Campaign Medal (ribbon).
From my post in another thread:

* Wants to be called 'Lieutenant Colonel' Vindman instead or Mr. Vindman. Please. He did fix the tie.
BBX0o2j.img

No, words from Fox and the GOP indicating the thread title is accurate.

I know that it is, but it's nice to follow up the statement with something meaty to chew on.
You added that, and it's all I'm saying

Say what? Did you not read what they said?

I see it's that one day a year when Democrats suddenly care about the troops.

See you next year!

Are any trump supporters going to condemn these attacks?
I don't see em, let's tag em in, people.
This should be a nonpartisan thing.

I'm a Trump supporter and I've said a million times I don't watch or support Fox News or the Republicans.

Being part of the invasion of Iraq doesn’t make you a hero in any way, shape or form.

Seems classless to mock him for wearing his uniform if he's active duty. Pretty sure that's what he's required to wear for offical hearings

I am just utterly disgusted by all this. My 96 year old grandfather who was a navigator for a battleship in WWII and is on his deathbed was an avid trump supporter until today. He was utterly disgusted by the way Republicans and the president spoke of this hero. This was a great day I believe cause he is seeing the light once and for all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lou-dobbs-guest-mocks-vindman-030427601.html
I’m a vet
Your opinion is worth nothing
You’re probably also lying jaut so you can post a yahoo article you saw logging into your email

oh and you’d better address me by my rank when you respond

Seems classless to mock him for wearing his uniform if he's active duty. Pretty sure that's what he's required to wear for offical hearings
IIRC he was asked if it was a normal thing to wear the dress uniform to a hearing, and I think he replied that it was not, but that he wanted to remind people of his commitment.

Lol I like the validation attempts “ I had a great uncles cousins brothers son serve this is bs”!

They are the most dangerous.
I would say that is a bit of an overstatement but if we're talking United States only, I'd say the Democratic party has power and depth that is far more dangerous.

I would say that is a bit of an overstatement but if we're talking United States only, I'd say the Democratic party has power and depth that is far more dangerous.

Nah the party that completely denies climate change and in fact works to speed it up is far more dangerous. that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to modern republicans.

Go take a nap

Back