FOX Executive Bill Wagner: “We are going to have a PBC Belt and PBC champion”

Ah you're just saying that because Eddie has already got to you. Al Haymon is blameless, as is Bob. God bless Bob Arum. It will be a terrible thing when he pops his clogs in the next year or so.
Oh yeah? Well, Al Haymon is a fictional character that Sam Watson created. Therefore he is indeed blameless!
“And people say, ‘Al Haymon.’ And I say Al Haymon is a fiction Sam Watson has created. I don’t believe there’s an Al Haymon. I haven’t seen him in three years. Have you seen him? Is there an Al Haymon? No! I think Sam Watson has created some guy named Al Haymon, who is responsible for all of these bad decisions because there is no Al Haymon. You’re blaming it on a fictional character.
Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

Oh yeah? Well, Al Haymon is a fictional character that Sam Watson created. Therefore he is indeed blameless!
“And people say, ‘Al Haymon.’ And I say Al Haymon is a fiction Sam Watson has created. I don’t believe there’s an Al Haymon. I haven’t seen him in three years. Have you seen him? Is there an Al Haymon? No! I think Sam Watson has created some guy named Al Haymon, who is responsible for all of these bad decisions because there is no Al Haymon. You’re blaming it on a fictional character.
Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional
Well that's me convinced. I knew there was something fishy about this 'Al Haymon'. Long live Bob!

While they're at it I'd like to see PBC hand out participation ribbons to everyone who fights on their network.

They're trying to make it like the UFC... however, Boxing has too great of a history to allow that to happen.

183c9c83-5176-4e7b-b7e5-653fece4f50a.gif

They’ll be made out of paper, so the champs can hang them in the bathroom, in case of, well, you know....

Back