FOX Executive Bill Wagner: “We are going to have a PBC Belt and PBC champion”

So basically they're actively trying to ruin boxing

Crawford is the only opponent for Spence that matters right now. But sure, feed him Danny and Keith.

So basically they're actively trying to ruin boxing

Well, I wouldn’t say that’s the intention. But more belts is certainly not what boxing needs.

And the sanctioning bodies will be cool with this? Lol

Anyone think Haymon might create a his own PBC Belt if this really takes off.

Well Lee vs Kid C is for the WBO belt, I believe and we will have to see if they say anything during the telecast. I doubt it.

I think he will make his own PBC belt or start Charging his own fee to them to be on air, or he buys out one of the 4 Bodies and has only his fighters rep them. IBF is one I think he goes for ig he goes that route.

I see Haymon still ain't allowing Belts on His programs.

Dat PBC Belt is coming.

Just a matter of time before. He starts issuing his own belts. Exactly what boxing needs...another fucking belt.
These are like 4 years old..

Pretty sure they legally can’t from the Ali act?

More boxing belts... Yeah!!! Also, is the lineal boxing belt like the one Cena had in WWE with the spinning emblem..:rolleyes:

More boxing belts... Yeah!!! Also, is the lineal boxing belt like the one Cena had in WWE with the spinning emblem..:rolleyes:
Nah, it's like Cena. You can't see it.

So its pretty much going to be like the UFC?

I’ve given out belts for years. You’ll never guess who has the Absolut Ww title

And still no BMF belt ? Boxing is dead.

what is Wilder loses the PBC belt to Tyson Fury?

Does Arum control the HW PBC belt?

I would blame Al Haymon but in good conscience I can't. Bob Arum declared that he doesn't even exist, so.
Ah you're just saying that because Eddie has already got to you. Al Haymon is blameless, as is Bob. God bless Bob Arum. It will be a terrible thing when he pops his clogs in the next year or so.

Back