Fox 12 main event?

You were doing great until that Mir vs Barnett fight :p

About Rockhold, if he is ready well it will be either Bisping, or a Jacare rematch.

Would definitely prefer Jacare over Bisping.

very rarely do we see a main card completed apart from its main event, which leads me to believe that they are struggling to find a main event for this card.

Keep in mind that ROCKHOLD broke a toe in his fight vs Boestch so I highly doubt he can fight in July.

Lombard vs either Brown or Stun Gun?
Jacare vs Kennedy 2?
Can Vitor fight on this card?

I dont think they would do Lombard vs Kim but the Brown fight would be perfect.

I went to the 420 card last year and I really want to go again this year if they add another good fight.

I really would like to see Overeem vs Barnett on the card with Lombard vs Brown as the main event.

rockhold and jacare has to be in the works, it definitely makes the most sense right now for both fighters. Brown vs Lombard makes sense too. Would love to see ronda vs maywhether as well

Tickets go on sale in 8 days so I hope they get this shit together soon

Bisping will probably face Boestch on the Maine card, he doesn't deserve Luke.

Romero vs Kennedy and Jacare vs Rockhold are the fights to make at 185, Rockhold/Jacare would be a good headliner, if Luke cant make it, book Brown vs Lombard for the main event.

Tickets go on sale in 8 days so I hope they get this shit together soon

Damn really? 8 days with only 4 fights announced. You are right they better get their shit together. I want to go but I won't pay $130 for the fights they have now, rather watch for free on fox

Damn really? 8 days with only 4 fights announced. You are right they better get their shit together. I want to go but I won't pay $130 for the fights they have now, rather watch for free on fox

Also can anyone really count on lil nog fighting?

They should use of one of the guys that beat UFC main eventer Cole miller, Nam phan or Steven Siler.

diaz doesnt deserve a fight with brown nor does he deserve main event status.

Deserves has nothing to do with anything it's about selling tickets and getting good ratings so Fox re-ups with the UFC later and maybe the UFC gets more money from Fox. If they are lucky!

If it is a matchup of MW I would have Rockhold vs Romero, that's exciting shit. Lombard would be good to put in a main event as well and I agree vs Brown makes sense.

Back