Fox 12 main event?

SimonNova

Worship and forget
@Steel
Reaction score
very rarely do we see a main card completed apart from its main event, which leads me to believe that they are struggling to find a main event for this card.

Keep in mind that ROCKHOLD broke a toe in his fight vs Boestch so I highly doubt he can fight in July.

Lombard vs either Brown or Stun Gun?
Jacare vs Kennedy 2?
Can Vitor fight on this card?

Diaz vs Brown would be good but unlikely
Lombard vs Brown would be great to see.

Did Dana ever comment on Nate wanting Matt Brown? Doubt that fight gets made but would be cool, I guess. MMASun said that Kennedy/Romero was rumored for the card but I doubt that's main event. If that rumor is true, I assume Guida/Bermudez will headline the prelims. Lombard said he's awaiting an opponent for 175 so I doubt him being on it. Options seem quite slim.

Couple ideas, that depend on injury's:

Glover vs Rashad
Vitor vs Kennedy
Overeem vs anyone at HW

Hoping for a Lombard vs Brown 5 Rounder.

I'm guessing Woodley/MacDonald isn't going to be a barn-burner, so the winner of Lombard/Brown would be a shoe-in for the next title shot.

Couple ideas, that depend on injury's:

Glover vs Rashad
Vitor vs Kennedy
Overeem vs anyone at HW

Glover nursing shoulder, Evans still nursing knee after surgery, Reem nursing elbow after surgery.

About Vitor, can he be licensed in time?

Shit Matt Brown would have Lombard hurt, bleeding, running, gasping for air. I prefer DHK vs. Brown 2.

Probably wouldn't be the main event, but throw KZ/Lamas on there just because. I can't come up with a main event at the moment.

Rockhold apparently said he'd be good to go for the summer and said the break would only need a few weeks to heal. I think if they want to put him on the card, they probably could get away with it time wise. I just have no idea who he'd fight.

Do you do Mir vs Barnett somewhere on here?

Rockhold apparently said he'd be good to go for the summer and said the break would only need a few weeks to heal. I think if they want to put him on the card, they probably could get away with it time wise. I just have no idea who he'd fight.

Mir vs Barnett already happened.

You were doing great until that Mir vs Barnett fight :p

About Rockhold, if he is ready well it will be either Bisping, or a Jacare rematch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back