• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

Is she sure they were 4 white men and not 88% white and 12% native american or if they identified as something else?

Theres a surprise. Got to keep these fake hate crimes coming to ensure the world views white supremacists as the "number one threat" right.

That’s awful. Multiple people have been lit on fire in violent unsolicited nyc attacks recently. Should be noted that this is presently a trending event of pseudo race war evil
Those cases are all black on black or black on homeless, not racial. And I can flat out tell you those are not Burns from lighter fluid squirted on your face.... it’s road rash, or abrasions. You are going to tell me you are sitting at a light and can clearly identify what 4 men look like and their clothing they were wearing after getting doused with lighter fluid? Who drives around at 1am with the windows down? It’s a fucking lie. Tawana Brawly

Will they be charging the wasted cost of investigation to the hoax reporter?

Not that it matters, I hear arts majors don't pay well.

Those cases are all black on black or black on homeless, not racial. And I can flat out tell you those are not Burns from lighter fluid squirted on your face.... it’s road rash, or abrasions. You are going to tell me you are sitting at a light and can clearly identify what 4 men look like and their clothing they were wearing after getting doused with lighter fluid? Who drives around at 1am with the windows down? It’s a fucking lie. Tawana Brawly
I didn’t read the story. I wasn’t that interested.

they should hog tie her in the public square like the little piggy she is!

Ah yes, a bunch of horrific scumbags necroing a thread to feel morally superior to some child and beat off to a racebait incident. Gotta love the warroom.

Ah yes, a bunch of horrific scumbags necroing a thread to feel morally superior to some child and beat off to a racebait incident. Gotta love the warroom.
You’re just jealous because these people get to jack off a lot since the number of white on black hate crime hoaxes is going up. On the other hand you’re jacking off to real white on black hate crimes and the only way you’re going to jack off is by checking the old news archives.

here’s another hoax
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/02/...t-and-their-unraveling-upset-u-of-albany.html

I wanna know if BLM will condemn this fake hoax...

Yes. Let's be outraged at the reaction to a race baiting hoax instead of the hoax itself. Quite logical.
Hoaxes do far damage than real events, especially when real events are so rare there almost aren’t any. Just look at the hate fueled propaganda generated by the left from the Covington Boys and Jussie hoax.

Meanwhile Rick Moranis gets sucker punched in the face on video and not a peep about race from the MSM.

The left is the new Nazi party. Facts, logic and reason don’t exist. Yuri was right

Elderly people are getting destroyed in NYC. Even 90 year olds getting punched. Imagine if black elderly were being targeted by whites.

But hush... Let's not talk about racial violence when whites are the victims.

Back