• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Founding fathers rolling over in their graves

Thank God, praise be to Jesus.

Stupid Yanks will dislike and turn around watch man in skirts preach in elementary schools.
Better than what the men in dresses do to those children in the Catholic Church
But the 10 commandments on the wall will turn non Christians into Christians? The state of Louisiana already have a higher percentage of Christians than Catholic schools have Catholics. Not everybody can afford to send their kids to private schools, which do have far more than the 10 commandments on the wall and we all acknowledge they are better schools.

Really not sure why a bunch of posters ITT have tried to jump all the way to the Taliban, as if the biggest problem with the Taliban is that they might put religious scripture on the wall of a school. You could just compare it to parochial schools in this country that already do have it on the wall, and are so much better than public schools that people who could send their kids to public school with the taxes they already pay, instead pay an additional tens of thousands per year to send their kids to parochial school.

Does this look like sex ed to you, or even something you would find appropriate for an actual woman teacher to wear to school?

iu

iu
They can send their kids to church if they want to teach them about Jesus. Private schools are better than public because they can afford to hire good teachers you absolute goof, not bc they teach people bad science and god nonsense.

If drag queens want to volunteer their time to read books to kids then more power to them. No one is forcing anyone to bring their kids. Don’t like it? Don’t go.

Thank God, praise be to Jesus.

Stupid Yanks will dislike and turn around watch man in skirts preach in elementary schools.
As opposed to the gowns that the priest wears when he’s preaching?

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a Winkler knife... {<shrug}
At first, I somehow managed to stop scrolling exactly at first part of this sentence and didn't see the emoji or word "knife". So... there was a single moment when my brain went to Henry Winkler, and I gotta tell ya, The Fonz would clean that damn SC up in a hurry

They can send their kids to church if they want to teach them about Jesus. Private schools are better than public because they can afford to hire good teachers you absolute goof, not bc they teach people bad science and god nonsense.

If drag queens want to volunteer their time to read books to kids then more power to them. No one is forcing anyone to bring their kids. Don’t like it? Don’t go.
Lol "you absolute goof", as you take wild guess that is false. Public school teachers are paid more than private school teachers, so you're going to have come up with another excuse. I do appreciate your theory that public school teachers are just bargain bin flunkies though. <lol> Teachers are willing to take a pay cut to work at private schools because the job is easier when the kids are better behaved, probably because they have 2 parents at home who do take their kids to church.

If parents want their kids to listen to perverts talking about their sexual urges, they can send them to Nickelodeon studios.

BTW, the rate of sexual abuse of children by public school employees is orders of magnitude higher than the Catholic church or its schools.

You can't legislate imaginary friends into existence no matter how hard you try.

Yeah, much better to have men in dresses tell our children that God watches when they touch themselves and it makes him...her...uh, them, yeah it makes them upset.
Nobody preaches that in 2024. Go be with trannys and get divorces and be a drug addict.

Don't like religion ? Don't go.

If priests want to read the bible to kids more power to them.

Your child will get a surgery to unnaturaly transition and than have a 20x higher suicide rate. And it will be your fault. Sodoma Gomora.

You've got a nice collection of architecture, museums, and restaurants up there to enjoy, at least. Sherdog hates NYC.
I guess it's pretty polarizing, people either love it, or they hate it. After Sandy hit we had some guys from New England come down to help with the power plants and generators. This was in the financial district which is pretty upscale, but this one older gruff guy kept complaining about how dirty and disgusting the place was, and no changing his mind even after pointing out that we just had a natural disaster and the place was under 13 feet of water.

Don't like religion ? Don't go
To grade school? Sorry but I am legally required to send my kid to school.
If priests want to read the bible to kids more power to them.
Priests rape children and the church covers it up.
Your child will get a surgery to unnaturaly transition and than have a 20x higher suicide rate. And it will be your fault. Sodoma Gomora.
Right, it’s the surgery that pushes depression and not the way the kids get treated by peers and asshole adults. Got it.

Personally if I were you I’d be more worried about the personal health risks of being obese than what other families choose to do with their own kids…

I am legally required to send my kid to school.
You can homeschool in the US and Canada (not sure if that's where you are), although you don't get your taxes back and it obviously can be difficult to organise.

You can homeschool in the US and Canada (not sure if that's where you are), although you don't get your taxes back and it obviously can be difficult to organise.
You can, but it’s not as simple as just leaving your kids home and then teaching them. You’ve got to jump through a lot of hoops, meet state standards on testing, etc.

Feels backwards to me though- shouldn’t it be the religious dorks home schooling their kids to teach them about sky daddy instead of everyone else who wants to send their kid to school for an education instead of religious indoctrination?

I don't have a horse in this race, but, I have to say this seems a little touch and go. I mean, if convicted pedos want to volunteer to read books to kids, you'd support that too since nobody is forced to go? Wouldn't bother you? How about your local KKK chapter?

I dunno man, seems fairly reasonable to be suspicious and maybe even outraged that individuals that have sexual or perisexual identies attached to their existence/presence/"character" want to be around other people's kids so passionately. It's an odd line in the sand to have debates over.

I don't have a horse in this race, but, I have to say this seems a little touch and go. I mean, if convicted pedos want to volunteer to read books to kids, you'd support that too since nobody is forced to go? Wouldn't bother you? How about your local KKK chapter?

I dunno man, seems fairly reasonable to be suspicious and maybe even outraged that individuals that have sexual or perisexual identies attached to their existence/presence/"character" want to be around other people's kids so passionately. It's an odd line in the sand to have debates over.
It’s squared and rectangles. Just because drag can be sexual doesn’t mean all drag is sexual.

A pop singer can gírate on stage in their underwear on a Friday night and still show up to a library to read books on a Sunday afternoon. It’s on the performer to keep things appropriate for the settings.

A base level of safety standards makes sense. I’d want background checks for anyone volunteering to spend time with kids.

I love it when the left pretends to care about the Founding Fathers, who the rest of the time they attack as being just a bunch of dead white racist men.

<Dany07> <Dany07> <Dany07>

It’s squared and rectangles. Just because drag can be sexual doesn’t mean all drag is sexual.

A pop singer can gírate on stage in their underwear on a Friday night and still show up to a library to read books on a Sunday afternoon. It’s on the performer to keep things appropriate for the settings.

A base level of safety standards makes sense. I’d want background checks for anyone volunteering to spend time with kids.

Gender can be diametric to sexuality but it cannot be independent of it. (In my opinion, of course).

The very idea of drag is existentially tied to sexuality and gender because you're dressing in the opposite of your own gender/sex. It's rooted too closely to say it's asexual, but I could accept I suppose that it's adjacent to sexuality.

Part of it, for me, is that clothing/dress is not merely for function anymore. It isn't just for protection from weather and what not. It's to appear attractive, professional, leisurely, gender affirming, etc. etc. -- being as we've evolved past merely needing clothing for survival. Most people don't intentionally dress in a way unbecoming to them, they dress in ways that would be perceived as "attractive" by their peers, potential mates, etc.

FWIW, giration can be sexual but doesn't mean all giration is sexual. Why not girate in front of kids? <Moves>

I don't think we're too far apart. I'm just a lot more suspicious of anyone that has a proclivity to be around children when it appears to me a.) the reason they want to be around children is for their own self-serving purposes or agenda or b.) there is conflict around their presence around other people's children and the line in the sand for the conflict resigns there. If someone thinks it's weird for me to want to be around other peoples kids, quite frankly I wouldn't want to be.

I'm an RN. I don't work in labor and delivery. I'd actually love to, but the general consensus response to a relatively young athletic male who's straight working in labor and delivery as a nurse is one that I wouldn't want to routinely contend with. Trust me, nothing more asexual than a screaming 40 week pregnant woman's cooch up in the air in stirrups -- but there is an acceptance in their nudity on display having an adjacent sexual vulnerability that they'd rather not have men around. I could fight for my right for equality to serve my role as a nurse and cause a fit, but, it'd be at the expense of others and in service of myself...and it isn't worth that much.

I find there to be some parallel there, at least in my mind.

Just my 0.02 buddy. cheers!

Back