Law Founding fathers rolling over in their graves

One thing doesn't exclude and the other does.

Unless the rainbow displays will somehow result in persecuting straight people. We know where promoting religion goes though. Religion by its nature involves exclusion because dogma is it's core feature.

the rainbow mafia's goal is to create a future red guard that will give the regime a revolution and put them in power, and once that happens everybody including me, you, and these future antifa members, will be under persecution 24/7. you win own nothing and be happy.

Lousiana follows Napoleonic Code not common law. Their legal system is very unique.

In any case when theres a clear constitutional infraction it requires a lawsuit in federal court to get that rectified. Theres no magic force stopping someone from doing something thats clearly not constitutional. They just can carry on until someone with standing sues them and courts put out an order to stop them.
Thats really interesting. TIL

the rainbow mafia's goal is to create a future red guard that will give the regime a revolution and put them in power, and once that happens everybody including me, you, and these future antifa members, will be under persecution 24/7. you win own nothing and be happy.

Bro keep your "gays are coming for me" fantasies to yourself. You sound like a weirdo.

Bro keep your "gays are coming for me" fantasies to yourself. You sound like a weirdo.

"keep your weirdness to yourself! i'm sorry class, what we're we talking about before we were rudely interrupted? oh yes, take out your dildos and rimjob instruction manual. today's lesson is fisting in solidarity for the abolition of israel. alhamdulillah."

I thought this was about the cat fight in congress, but this works too.

Yeah, the south has become extra retarded lately. Like I've been saying, reactionaries after reactionaries. Never leads to real progress.
Bud they used to challenge each other to duels in Congress.

Not religious and still like the 10 commandments. Seems a decent guideline to not being an asshole. Still, they are coupled with Christianity, and should not be displayed in schools because of that fact. I’m sure anyone cool with it would be cool with some Quran quotes hanging there beside them, right?
Which ones, thou shall stone thy wife to death if she takes off her hijab?

"keep your weirdness to yourself! i'm sorry class, what we're we talking about before we were rudely interrupted? oh yes, take out your dildos and rimjob instruction manual. today's lesson is fisting in solidarity for the abolition of israel. alhamdulillah."
lolwut

If you're one of the few lefties who doesn't want a certain constitutional right taken away, I apologize. However, you must admit that there are a whole bunch of lefties that will pull their hair out over this, who will also totally be on board with some "adjustments" to the sacred constitution when it's suits their fancy. I find it hard to sympathize with the Left when they bring use the "unconstitutional" argument, as they gleefully shit all over the amendments they don't like.
I can't imagine a world where the roles were reversed and I gave a flying fuck what different Canadians thought of their constitution. Being so invested in something like that would really make me question my life choices.

Back