Found this impressive (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potato famine my ass...it's a fuckin ISLAND!!
Learn to fish you drunk bastards!!

Was that too much?

im irish and i to this day, instinctively hoard potatoes in my house because of the famine. you never know when the next one will hit. btw how did this thread about black guys doing pullups get turned into an irish/german bashing ?

btw how did this thread about black guys doing pullups get turned into an irish/german bashing ?

Cause we're feckin silly.

OMG is no sport safe? The world of international competitive explosive playground pullups has been tainted... by... people of color with... differing musical values! RUUUUUUUUUUUN!

OMG is no sport safe? The world of international competitive explosive playground pullups has been tainted... by... people of color with... differing musical values! RUUUUUUUUUUUN!

I'm glad you understand the seriosity of this, Richmond. Spread the word!

NintendoNerdLord.jpg

No this is impressive.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nd0ToNwccl4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nd0ToNwccl4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

woooooow...

my appologies. didn't realize so many people had such thin skin...

if off color jokes are off limits i'll cut em out.

no reason for the lynch mob mentality... jeeeeezuz.

WTF? Now he's talkin shit on teh savior!!

woooooow...

my appologies. didn't realize so many people had such thin skin...

if off color jokes are off limits i'll cut em out.

no reason for the lynch mob mentality... jeeeeezuz.

LYNCH MOB??!!!!

Listen you racist fuck: words have meaning. Some words evoke such painful memories that they shouldn't ever be used. Lynch, plantation, and the 'N' word are some examples.

Also, apologizing for others having "thin skin" is a cop out. Take responsibility. You're lucky that Lusst (he's a African American mod) hasn't seen your comments yet.

LYNCH MOB??!!!!

Listen you racist fuck: words have meaning. Some words evoke such painful memories that they shouldn't ever be used. Lynch, plantation, and the 'N' word are some examples.

Also, apologizing for others having "thin skin" is a cop out. Take responsibility. You're lucky that Lusst (he's a African American mod) hasn't seen your comments yet.

listen sharpton... you've got some anger issues. i made a joke that apparently offended the piss out of you. now if thats the case, i appologize to anyone i honestly upset.

don't get all high and mighty on me, i haven't even dignified the racist accusations with a response, and i won't because they are ridiculous claims of my immorality based on an off color joke. i see no reason to defend myself against such accusations.

as for Lusst, if he reads my posts and gets offended and bans me thats his prerogative. if mildly off color humor offends you to the point that you flip off the handle and start cussing me out or ban me i fear your life holds a long hard road for you my friend.

listen sharpton... you've got some anger issues. i made a joke that apparently offended the piss out of you. now if thats the case, i appologize to anyone i honestly upset.

don't get all high and mighty on me, i haven't even dignified the racist accusations with a response, and i won't because they are ridiculous claims of my immorality based on an off color joke. i see no reason to defend myself against such accusations.

as for Lusst, if he reads my posts and gets offended and bans me thats his prerogative. if mildly off color humor offends you to the point that you flip off the handle and start cussing me out or ban me i fear your life holds a long hard road for you my friend.

psst....we're just fucking with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back