Found some new lifting music

Gotta be careful and ease into this kind of music if you haven't used it in the gym before. I guy I knew blasted it during his first ever squat session and died of testosterone poisoning.

From the Forbidden Topics:

Threads on music. Most of us like to train with music, however music threads are off topic. There is a thread in the training log forum called St Carnal's Pub which has off topic discussion in this subforum, or you can ask in the Pictures and Multimedia subforum. Please ask music questions there.

Wardruna is good stuff, have listened to them since Gaahl and Kvitrafn put their stuff out public - didn't know they were involved with the show Vikings though, as I haven't watched it.

You might want to check out :Of The Wand & The Moon: and Sonne Hagal, if you actually like the music and not just the fact it's used on your favorite tv show, that is.

Wardruna is good stuff, have listened to them since Gaahl and Kvitrafn put their stuff out public - didn't know they were involved with the show Vikings though, as I haven't watched it.

You might want to check out :Of The Wand & The Moon: and Sonne Hagal, if you actually like the music and not just the fact it's used on your favorite tv show, that is.

Actually up until 2 days ago I didnt realize they made songs for/prior and used on the show. I just searched for viking music on youtube looking for stuff with good beats and drums. Ill check out the ones you posted for sure. I needed to take a few days off from gym due to early signs of testosterone poisoning from listening to the music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back