• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Forrest: Ariel was never my friend (Video)

Hilarious coming from corporate shill Megan Olivi, who got her job by being cute and saying nothing interesting

7f47f8430d6ab3090410625705776a1f.jpg

I’ve heard him say different. If I remember correctly, part of the controversy form him losing his job was the fact that he was employed by Fox but got let go because of the beef with Zuffa and the whole Brock announcement ordeal. I could be wrong, but that’s how I remember it.

Nah, 100% Zuffa paid the FOX panel/journalists. So it was a bit weird and Ariel expressed his concerns. But yeah, I think it was a few things.

I’ve heard him say different. If I remember correctly, part of the controversy form him losing his job was the fact that he was employed by Fox but got let go because of the beef with Zuffa and the whole Brock announcement ordeal. I could be wrong, but that’s how I remember it.

Ariel was fired by Fox long before the Brock incident

Back