• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Former WWE superstar and TUF prospect Matt Riddle considers returning to mma

Who's gonna post the Matt Riddle greatest mma combo gif?

Why not make some bank fighting your former WWE buddy Logan Paul?

Well...

He was good but... Weed...

Now weed is legal so...

Who's gonna post the Matt Riddle greatest mma combo gif?
BKFC ready.
7.gif

What do you mean by "TUF Prospect"? That implies he competed on the show but never made it to the UFC. Riddle had something like a 10-3 MMA record. The only reason he was let go was because he was a fool who wouldn't stop smoking weed and two of his wins got turned into a no contest. He wasn't great but he was a solid mid-level fighter.

I don't see much value in his returning though. He's 37 years old and has been out of the sport for almost a decade. He might get a couple paydays somewhere but at his age I think he'd be better off sticking with prowrestling.

He was never very good. He isn't a top 20 caliber guy and he'd have to cut to 185lbs now I'd imagine.
8-3-2 with all pro fights inside the octagon except one and was never that good...

I Wonder what's good for ya.

Regarding weight... Yeah... He would fight lhw or mw probably

8-3-2 with all pro fights inside the octagon except one and was never that good...

I Wonder what's good for ya.

Regarding weight... Yeah... He would fight lhw or mw probably

Well let's look over those wins buddy, none were top 10, none were even really world class. He lost to Lance Benoist and Sean Pierson. All his wins were over pretty bottom of the barrel guys who got cut by the UFC too. 8-3-2 but by today's standards none of those dudes are top 20, probably even worse. Juxtapose that with the huge paycheck he will want, he was never very good. Also just technically speaking, he was kinda trash and limited. Decently athletic, absolutely enormous for 170lbs and had a wrestling base but just a completely forgettable fighter ability wise.

Well let's look over those wins buddy, none were top 10, none were even really world class. He lost to Lance Benoist and Sean Pierson. All his wins were over pretty bottom of the barrel guys who got cut by the UFC too. 8-3-2 but by today's standards none of those dudes are top 20, probably even worse. Juxtapose that with the huge paycheck he will want, he was never very good. Also just technically speaking, he was kinda trash and limited. Decently athletic, absolutely enormous for 170lbs and had a wrestling base but just a completely forgettable fighter ability wise.
I agree the Sean Pierson was ugly... But the other defeats, at least at the time, were all to undefeated dudes.
Im not saying he was Champion material, but for that time... He was kinda decent for someone who literally entered the UFC with a 0-0 record.

Anyway... Yeah... He's gonna try to get that moneycheck rn...

Also... It's been years since his last fight... So its hard to tell where he's at rn.

He was only 22 when he joined the UFC and had every fight in the UFC. He was pretty decent considering his age and experience.

Back