Former WWE Star Sentenced to 17 Years After Fatal DUI Crash

subtlySteve

Magical Motherfucker
@Green
Reaction score
A former WWE wrestler was sentenced to more than 17 years behind bars Monday after a DUI crash last year in Florida that left a 75-year-old man dead. Police say Tamara "Tammy" Sytch, who went by "Sunny" during her wrestling days, had a blood alcohol content four times the legal limit when she ran into Julian LaFrancis Lasseter's car while he was stopped at a red light, and that she later admitted to drinking vodka before the crash. She pleaded no contest to one count of DUI manslaughter; driving while license suspended with death; four counts of DUI with damage to person; and two counts of DUI with damage to property, the Daytona Beach News-Journal reports.

She also received eight years of probation following her incarceration, during which time she must meet certain conditions including substance abuse evaluation. Her attorneys had argued she has mental health issues and had suffered trauma and abuse during her lifetime and should be granted leniency; Sytch, who was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2011, had faced up to 26 years in prison, ClickOrlando reports. But prosecutors argued for a harsher sentence, pointing out that in 2015, Sytch was arrested three times in a one-month period for drunk driving in Pennsylvania. She had also previously violated probation in another case, and her driver's license was suspended at the time of the crash, Fox 35 Orlando reports.

Source: https://www.newser.com/story/343151/former-wwe-star-sentenced-to-17-years-after-fatal-dui-crash.html

Such a babe earlier, damn, that night's mistake caused both lives to be f'n over.

Good riddance imo

I hate that she turned out the way she did, but DUI is a choice.

DUI is a choice, but people make mistakes too.

Her's is a little different though, vehicle manslaughter

Last edited:
I agree her's was different.

I was only referencing a plain old DUI, thousands happen in each state every year.

I agree her's was different.

I was only referencing a plain old DUI, thousands happen in each state every year.
Even when its a first time offender which can happen to anyone you're still making the choice to get behind the wheel instead of realizing "I've had a few too many I better call for a ride". Nowadays especially its totally careless thinking that there is so many apps you can use for Uber rides. Hell there's a service where I guy will drive a mini bike to your location and put the mini bike in your trunk and then drive you home with your own car.

Back