Former women's kickboxing champion killed in shootout

That’s a wild story I wonder how it will all play out hard to know exactly what happened until the police finish their investigation.

RIP! But shootout means they could have been involved in the underworld? Or I don"t know, the US can be such a dangerous country. I guess in LA or Bronx they can do even if you go there or you stare at them.

You will not see that in the European Union, well, only the jihadists. But Eastern Europe of the EU now is safer than the West. Not all Europe though, outside of the EU, but overall even other parts of Europe + Asia are getting better. Who would have thought places such as Vietnam would have become safe? Now you can maximum "lose" your phone or bag.

Anyway the first and worst shame in America is that you have guns. Your leaders are not normal. Every 3rd class shit maybe future jailman, can get such a weapon.

Really, many Americans didn"t talk nice about the Europeans and Europe (less than even 10 years ago I think), but now they are visiting Europe and they realize it"s a big difference. Strangely they would even want to live here more than there.

Anyway the first and worst shame in America is that you have guns. Your leaders are not normal. Every 3rd class shit maybe future jailman, can get such a weapon.

Keep these opinions in the war room. It's difficult enough to have a rational conversation with other Americans about gun control given how polarized the topic has become, let alone someone who is ignorant of our culture and likely has not done any research.

Let alone someone who is ignorant of our culture and likely has not done any research.

If you say I am ignorant, Monte, find out I"ve done a lot of research. Even after the research I drew the same conclusions. Innocent schoolars are dying, your leaders might be Satanic or lack empathy. I had no real explanation for this, but they do offer manipulating arguments. I didn"t want to sound like that, I love the whole world including America. Well, the good people. There are psychos everywhere to give them guns. It"s 2020, not the old Wild West. Of course, let"s not debate in here. But my intentions are good.

Well, some EU/EEZ countries allow to have guns, yes, get permits is FAR Harder than in U.S.
Even for smoothbore for hunting, there plenty of exams must be done etc.
BTW, streets are safer than in plenty of countries that doesn't allow guns.
-

Keep these opinions in the war room. It's difficult enough to have a rational conversation with other Americans about gun control given how polarized the topic has become, let alone someone who is ignorant of our culture and likely has not done any research.
I must say i'm tempted to comment on the subject. Can't expect any ratiobal debates in the war room.

I must say i'm tempted to comment on the subject. Can't expect any ratiobal debates in the war room.

I think rational debate is something that is significantly lacking in general, at least in regards to gun control. If you are for it, the opposing side will label you as a fascist who wants to repeat the atrocities Hitler committed (the origin of that thought being Hitler disarming Jews) and if you are against it, the opposing side will label you as a fascist (because many neo-fascists are right wing, which is the side against gun control). Even with close friends the topic can become heated, so it's just generally avoided now in my experience. I don't know which is worse, though -- unproductive dialogue or the lack of any dialogue at all.

I agree with you about the war room though, that place is a pig sty lol

at least in regards to gun control.
If criminals does have $ they will have guns anyway.
U.K does have strict gun control and drugs control. U think rich criminals doesn't have them?
I have doubts.
Soviets had not less strict handguns control, in general only persons from highest VIP elite and law enforcment& military etc had hand guns.
Still happened that gangs robbed cash transport and used even machine guns.
---
What is assumed as gun control?
Background check, first aid exams, firearms exams, about law etc, strict exams for hunters: for example a hunters exams in plenty of countries are about wildlife, animals and laws regards to hunting. If hunter's candidate didn't passed exams, no next exam….
Switzerland is safe enough?

Cheryl Wheeler was a hell of a fighter with great technique. I saw her fight with Lucia Rijker in Amsterdam some 25 years back. She was the only one who'd be able to go the distance with Lucia at that time. May she rest in peace.

Cheryl Wheeler was a hell of a fighter with great technique. I saw her fight with Lucia Rijker in Amsterdam some 25 years back. She was the only one who'd be able to go the distance with Lucia at that time. May she rest in peace.
Yeah, Wheeler gave Rijker probably one of her toughest fights. And the fight was in 1985 - 35 years ago ! She also gave Graciela Casillas one of her toughest fights as well. Wheeler was originally declared the winner of the bout, but the decision was later reversed in Casillas' favor for some reason I can't remember. Sad to see her go out like this.

Caring guns is culture now?

Oke...

Caring guns is culture now?

Oke...
Well if symbols, traditions, rituals, norms etc are some components of culture. I'd say guns are pretty deeply ingrained within the culture of some groups of people in the US.

Back