• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Former UFC fighter, Fabio Maldonado: I used DHEA while at the end of my UFC run

This news makes me want to take a melatonin

impressed that he still managed to look that dumpy and bad tbh.
That's because the shit is probably a placebo (which can be psychologically advantageous) I've read countless medical journals and reviews. There is zero scientific evidence that is does much of anything.

inb4 Machida fans excuses.
Well im no brasilian but as Machida fan I have too ask you, what excuses you saw... he lost too better guys and never saw any complains from him or fans... stop being racist prick and dont spit on other nations... level of hate towards brasilians ( on this forum) is ridiculous ( why you dont do something about it ? i thought americans are politically corect arent they ?). I got banned for saying that AJ is dumb :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and gonna snap one day and hurt someone ( yoga stuff)... I guess sherdog moderator you can ban me again... pathetic.
And btw i love watching Anthony in action.

So there's nothing stopping both of these guys from being juiced out of their mind in this fight....interesting. Pride style just how Fedor likes it.

Surely the UFC can claw back whatever money they paid him, now that he admitted to juicing?

I'm thinking about taking DHEA and starting to train. Do you guys have any suggestions on what discipline to start with? Or will DHEA pretty much make me a beast at everything?

Thanks for the support!

B
Well im no brasilian but as Machida fan I have too ask you, what excuses you saw... he lost too better guys and never saw any complains from him or fans... stop being racist prick and dont spit on other nations... level of hate towards brasilians ( on this forum) is ridiculous ( why you dont do something about it ? i thought americans are politically corect arent they ?). I got banned for saying that AJ is dumb ****** and gonna snap one day and hurt someone ( yoga stuff)... I guess sherdog moderator you can ban me again... pathetic.
And btw i love watching Anthony in action.

Yes.

yeah beat me to it.... if you get rekt in most of your fights WHILE taking banned drugs.... you should just get a day job

DHEA is hardly a real PED is is banned because it can mask or at leats be sued as an excuse for elevated T levels

e451665bd236f11c420d7b29b6413f3b.gif

It was legal up until a few months ago.Caffeine was banned for a while several years ago until they lfited the ban. Would you say an athlete who admits to drinking coffee is juicing?

Trollolol @ those thinking DHEA is actuall roiding like the shit Dan Henderson and Chael were on.

It wasn't a banned substance when he was fighting in the UFC.

That makes sense - initially i thought, why the hell would anyone be stupid enough to admit this kinda shit? But Maldonado has been hit on the head more than most so it didn't seem that weird if he did actually admit to wrongdoing by accident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back