News Former UFC fighter Desmond Green jailed after violating terms of release in manslaughter case..

As someone who used to have a car..... It's very hard to resist the convenience of a car.
man, i had a DUI myself. sure, having a car is convenient, but nowadays its easier than ever to not have one. i saw some college girls on youtube who were riding kids' barbie cars instead of a car (btw, u get caught driving drunk in one of those things, u can get a DUI.. shit u can get a DUI just having keys in your hand, something i learned in DUI "school")..

theres also riding a bike, taxis, ubers, walking.... thank goodness those days are over and i can drive like a free man.

Used to go to school with this guy, not surprised this was the endgame.....

This guy is legit retarded, he can’t even wait for a red light after getting busted twice in a short span WHILE OUT ON BAIL FOR KILLING 2 PEOPLE DRUNK DRIVING

Used to go to school with this guy, not surprised this was the endgame.....
Yea can we hear a couple of hs stories about this moron ?!? I’m sure there’s a few whoppers rolling around

Don't understand why this guy was allowed to keep fighting and why no MMA "journalist" ever asked him about his crime. He was promoted as a hero in his last fight.
Because he dindun nuffin he's a good boy trying to get his life back on track.

American justice system screws up yet again, he should have been in jail awaiting trial after killing two innocent (if he had of gone to jail the first two times he broke the law then the two people would still be alive today).

Instead he was free to train, fight and continue living his life. And he broke the law again? I'm shocked.
This guy is legit retarded, he can’t even wait for a red light after getting busted twice in a short span WHILE OUT ON BAIL FOR KILLING 2 PEOPLE DRUNK DRIVING

He isn't retarded, he's a legit sociopath. He felt no guilt or remorse for his actions, he knew he wasn't allowed to drive, especially after killing two people but yet he still decided to drive again.

American justice system screws up yet again, he should have been in jail awaiting trial after killing two innocent (if he had of gone to jail the first two times he broke the law then the two people would still be alive today).

Instead he was free to train, fight and continue living his life. And he broke the law again? I'm shocked.

He isn't retarded, he's a legit sociopath. He felt no guilt or remorse for his actions, he knew he wasn't allowed to drive, especially after killing two people but yet he still decided to drive again.
And blowing red lights too, he is going to drive until he kills him self or gets locked up

When you drive drunk, whether you get cited for a ticket or Murder 2 is pure, dumb luck.

This could have been Jones.

Yes. But should be made easier if you are out on release for a double manslaughter.

If you have to drive, don't run multiple red lights and get pulled over 3 times like this moron.

Driving expertly takes years of experience.

Desmond is just a little Green.

Give him one last fight, but with Ngannou and no ref.

FFS make this retard take the bus for the rest of his life. IQ is to low to operate a motor vehicle.

He was added to a Russian card just days ago lol

this is very very disappointing

not for green - screw him , but for my boy edward - we felt a big win here would definitely get him on the ufc radar

the fight is canceled and he’s being replaced by werner galiev

Back