• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson arrested for ID theft

I want to know what he did...

hewas caught online selling poisoned milk to other sherdoggers children.

it was a good business and he did well but I have qualms with all the child deaths he caused.

tenor.gif

My Amex card generally gets stolen a few times a year. It's my main purchase card so I use it everywhere. Fortunately Amex is amazing to deal with and wipes the slate with minimal effort on my end.
I've had an AMEX Platinum since 2013. NEVER been "stolen" the entire time, although I trigger some fraud protection cautions from time to time. Not sure if it's based on your having a different type of AMEX or how you use it or what, but having my card "stolen" twice a year would seriously piss me off and would be an intolerable situation for me.

<WhatIsThis>

He is still fighting Nemkov right?

Edit: Yes he is. The crime happened a few years ago, but he just got brought in custody for it. This is info from reddit.
This entire situation is retarded. Atleast hes still going to fight Nemkov though.

Rumble should have never retired, he could of made some big pay days continually fighting in the UFC, instead he left what he was good at, starting some shitty companies and bad investments and now has to resort to stealing credit cards.

Last edited:
Rumble should of never have retired, he could of made some big pay days continually fighting in the UFC, instead he left what he was good at, starting some shitty companies and bad investments and now has to resort to stealing credit cards.
Pinhead Anthony

OH SO YOU IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE NOW HUH

I’m kidding brah. Good for you. Makes sense.
Im too old for it now imo, although i know dudes 40+ still battle rappin, but i dont think its agl. It was fun while it lasted. Got to the top spots in most of the big leaguez. Im 38 now with a kid so i gotta watch what i leave for him to see of me on the internet lol bad enough as is.

I wonder if there's some type of explanation for this?

Straight up stealing someones credit card is pretty pathetic
I don't believe for a second that he stole the credit card. Many people lend a cc to other people to pay something online. Unfortunately if there is something happening in the friendship/relationship and the legal owner claim he/she didn't make the purchase, the bank will revoke the payment and it becomes a crime. It happens all the time. And while Rumble wasn't known for his high fight IQ (initiating the wrestling with Cormier), he sure isn't that stupid to use a stolen cc to purchase an airline ticket...

aye, Serch was battling in NYC long before MM ever picked up a mic

but u avoided my question
Lol theres a BUNCH of white battlers, theyre just not mainstream and famous only in the battlerap community. Buncha canadians and guys from the uk are pretty dope. The biggest name is probably Iron Solomon n from nyc and Pat Stay from Canadia

That’s bizarre. Can’t imagine why he’d do that

Lol theres a BUNCH of white battlers, theyre just not mainstream and famous only in the battlerap community. Buncha canadians and guys from the uk are pretty dope. The biggest name is probably Iron Solomon n from nyc and Pat Stay from Canadia

sure, I don’t care really, maybe you wanted to tell all that to the other guy, not me.

but if you had been white, and done what you said, I would have been interested in your experiences, that was all.

Back