• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson arrested for ID theft

Maybe someone else bought the ticket for him. I used to battle rap in mexico and southamerica. The organizers where always shady and im pretty sure they always used stolen cards to buy plane tickets, hotel suites and the such.
It was a dont ask type of situation but maybe a shady organizer of some sort bought the tickets for rumble with the stolen card and he didnt know about it. It just seems real petty for a guy like rumble to do something like that.

How fucking stupid can you be? Buying an airplane ticket for yourself using someone’s CC? ‍♂️

Credit cards are racist
POC are disproportionately poor and therefore commit more crime

Systemic racism at its finest
SimplisticAdventurousKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully he did not use someone's credit card to bail out of jail.

That is a nice picture of Rumble. Maybe another Jeremy Meeks?

Maybe someone else bought the ticket for him. I used to battle rap in mexico and southamerica. The organizers where always shady and im pretty sure they always used stolen cards to buy plane tickets, hotel suites and the such.
It was a dont ask type of situation but maybe a shady organizer of some sort bought the tickets for rumble with the stolen card and he didnt know about it. It just seems real petty for a guy like rumble to do something like that.
C56F38DE-FA51-48FD-BCBC-E385FAA1E7B8.gif

Guys, stop it.

There has to be a legitimate explanation...

Well to play devils advocate. Can't it be that
The complaint is from 2019. My guess is someone (an ex-girlfriend) let him use the card and then got pissed when he went and hung out with a different chick.
Yeah it will be something like this.

A few weeks back I received a message on my phone about someone getting a hold of my info somehow and trying to buy shit using my card, had to cancel it before it got too out of hand. One would've thought Anthony would be above all this.

Knowing nothing about this, I'd presume that the fault lies with someone who manages arrangements for him. I doubt that he personally is investing time in scanning and cloning other people's credit cards. Either way, pretty weird.

My Amex card generally gets stolen a few times a year. It's my main purchase card so I use it everywhere. Fortunately Amex is amazing to deal with and wipes the slate with minimal effort on my end.

I pretty much do the opposite. Leave the house with only my debit card. My credit cards sit at home, in a drawer, in one of those anti electronic wallets (though the irony of course is that their customer service would be far superior to my ATM card's bank if either were to be cloned).

Back