Media Former President Donald Trump to commentate Belfort Vs Holyfield.

This is so random. I can't believe Holyfield is fighting at damn near 59 and Donald Trump was the President. Imagine someone telling you this 10 years ago hahaha.

So shoot some predicitons for the next 10

Logan Paul Governor of Ohio?

So glad we dont have to see Tito Ortiz give a shout out to Bunker Boy if he won

Hahah this whole clown event was really just a trump rally disguised as a fight card

Hahah this whole clown event was really just a trump rally disguised as a fight card
I mean something like 75 million people voted for him.
Ive never really met someone who actually likes Biden if i'm being honest. I know democrats just not Biden supporters

I mean something like 75 million people voted for him.
Ive never really met someone who actually likes Biden if i'm being honest. I know democrats just not Biden supporters
That’s all it is.
No ones a Biden fan. It’s just Anti Trump

it’s funny. trump rustles so many jimmies

I just wanna know why TF so many people on here thought an ancient holyfield would beat Vitor <45>

Embarrassing card & crowd.
Tito getting murdered and punched into further brain damage reminded me of @Starman when he got demolished in the war room after the election.

Was that an anti masker yelling during the star spangled banner??? Lmao. Florida.....

Embarrassing card & crowd.
Tito getting murdered and punched into further brain damage reminded me of @Starman when he got demolished in the war room after the election.

Was that an anti masker yelling during the star spangled banner??? Lmao. Florida.....
{<BJPeen}

Seems like every sports crowd wants ok Donny T back in office. Definitely the funniest president we've had.

Seeing as we post here anonymously, I can admit to at one point in my life having been a wee bit of a Donald Trump fan - before I realized what a fucking retard the guy is, of course. I did at least read a couple of his books. I still have one of them lying around somewhere, and in it there's a picture of Trump with George Foreman and Shannon Briggs, where Trump refers to Briggs as "Lennox Lewis."

Seems to me he'll be an absolutely perfect fit for this event.

Seems like you've been brainwashed by critical race theory. Think for yourself.

Back