Media Former President Donald Trump to commentate Belfort Vs Holyfield.

Did trump announce? I didnt hear him.

Is it safe to say that Trump was tonight’s biggest winner?

Look how crazy people get when you say the word Trump.

Whether you're for or against trump we all gotta recognize some of these people are legitimately ill. The "TDS" (trump derangement syndrome) is a real condition.

I think what bothers people so much about Trump is how he keeps lying about the Election being stolen and that keeps feeding those mouth breathers who stormed our Nations Capitol in an act of pure treason. I got plenty of Conservative beliefs -Treason aint one of em

I always thought that you should be US President.... You'd keep most people happy, you wouldn't piss anyone off, you'd minimize the social unrest, you'd boost the long-term economic growth and reduce enemployment.

Make America Great Again... with Seano... 2024.

So WTF was up with this? It was like fraudulent marketing to get people to turn in to hear Trump talking for 4 hours and he only talked for like two minutes. I was looking forward to hearing Don and Don Jr commentating the fights for four hours. I have to think Triller knew he was not going to commentate, just make a short appearance, and as such mislead the public. Pretty scummy thing to do.

So WTF was up with this? It was like fraudulent marketing to get people to turn in to hear Trump talking for 4 hours and he only talked for like two minutes. I was looking forward to hearing Don and Don Jr commentating the fights for four hours. I have to think Triller knew he was not going to commentate, just make a short appearance, and as such mislead the public. Pretty scummy thing to do.
There were two broadcasts/streams. One had Shawn Porter and the boys the whole time basically with Trump for a moment (probably the one you were on), the other had Trump, Don Jr., JDS on quite a bit. A lot, actually.

There were two broadcasts/streams. One had Shawn Porter and the boys the whole time basically with Trump for a moment (probably the one you were on), the other had Trump, Don Jr., JDS on quite a bit. A lot, actually.
Oh dang, I got to check that out then. Was he commentating for the whole night of fights or just the main event? Thnx for the heads up, did not know that.

Oh dang, I got to check that out then. Was he commentating for the whole night of fights or just the main event? Thnx for the heads up, did not know that.
All night long. On and on. Was very entertaining at times.

Yeah, there was a second stream. Junior dos Santos was with Trump and Trump Jr for a few fights, then Jorge Masdival joined them. Regardless of how I feel about Trump's politics, watching freak show fights is more entertaining with them commentating.

Yeah, there was a second stream. Junior dos Santos was with Trump and Trump Jr for a few fights, then Jorge Masdival joined them. Regardless of how I feel about Trump's politics, watching freak show fights is more entertaining with them commentating.
Dang, I am heated that I missed it! Totally agree too, no matter how you feel about Trump, he is an entertainer and is entertaining. People tune in to get their self righteous rage boner on or because they like what he says, but they will watch no matter what. We have seen CNN and MSNBC's rating go in the tank since Trump left office - even the people that hate him are addicted to him. Trump is the perfect freak show fight commentator too - his spirit animal is probably Bob Sapp.

All night long. On and on. Was very entertaining at times.
Ehhhh at times I guess. It got pretty cringe listening to Trump repeat super generic complements 20x in a row. Or Don Jr.s fake ass cringe game show host voice.
One thing that did crack me up was how cold Trump is towards Don Jr. He like says nothing to him and doesn't even acknowledge any of his banter. Funny dynamic.
Is Trump a hardcore "real" fan...Nah not like most of us regulars. But he certainly is a big fight fan and above a casual. He recalled enough bigger fights , rounds , & moments to convince me of at least that.

Last edited:
Just being facetious but you know medical malpractice from doctors kills 250,000 Americans a year right?
Meaning medical malpractice from doctors in my lifespan has killed nearly 8 million Americans. The people you're saying to trust whole heartedly without batting an eye have led 8 million americans to their death just in my life span from being incorrect.

A title isn't validation or merit. You have to judge folks based off their individual capabilities.

Just being facetious but you know medical malpractice from doctors kills 250,000 Americans a year right?
Meaning medical malpractice from doctors in my lifespan has killed nearly 8 million Americans. The people you're saying to trust whole heartedly without batting an eye have led 8 million americans to their death just in my life span from being incorrect.

A title isn't validation or merit. You have to judge folks based off their individual capabilities.

At least. But there are a millions doctors in the USA. There are a million surgeries a week in USA including ambulatory cases. Many who are seeking medical care have poor health so agree with numbers but some context. the number of drs means you can always find some, even well trained drs, who believe or will do about anything. People who like pain meds can find drs who will prescribe it amd conspiracy theorists will find theirs too. Dr kroury (sp?) may be right but there is a reason why the vast majority of physicians do not prescribe ivermectin, plaquenil, etc…. The evidence isn’t there and they aren’t benign. Joe and bro Bible folks think hormone replacement is great but there may be a price to looking buff in your 50s. Certainly steroids have long term problems in many.

WTF are you talking about? He was a main commentator for the entire card.

WTF are you talking about? He was a main commentator for the entire card.
If you followed along with the thread, you can see that the stream I was watching had a different broadcast panel. Apparently there were multiple streams and I got the Donald-less stream.

Back