Former GOAT gets caught. See any similarity's with road cyling?

Raziel82

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
XrGk1.jpg

tiro-de-misericordia-anderson-silva-tambem-caiu-no-antidoping-pos-ufc-183.jpg

Armstrong-Doping.jpg

Some are better at cheating the tests than others. If you wanna be the GOAT, you better be good at getting away with cheating.

Fedor and GSP GOAT.

Thought it was interesting that the doping expert that Silva's defence brought in said he used to represent a lot of cyclists in their pursuit of anti doping compliance. Made me a mite suspicious of his intentions.

Almost every major sport star is on some form of PED.

Some are better at cheating the tests than others. If you wanna be the GOAT, you better be good at getting away with cheating.

Fedor and GSP GOAT.

Fedor and GSP the true GOATs

Almost every major sport star is on some form of PED.
Anderson and Armstrong show a lot of similarity's in the sense they still feel they are legit champions and they were wronged by others. Even pointing at others before getting caught themselves. Makes me think anyone can be juicing. ;)

By the way, is Anderson now stripped of all his past accomplishments like Armstrong? I still think Chris Leben could've won that fight, were it not for Andersons out-of-school activities. Does this mean Leben is now GOAT?

Fedor and GSP GOAT.

kinda like it

but im just disgusted by gsp and all his anti PED bs

kinda like it

but im just disgusted by gsp and all his anti PED bs

Well, that's what actually makes him suspicious in my eyes. It's like someone going all out saying he's not gay, those dudes usually are. The biggest homophobes that is. :D

Not insinuating GSP is gay or anything. You know what I mean. :icon_chee

Well, that's what actually makes him suspicious in my eyes. It's like someone going all out saying he's not gay, those dudes usually are. The biggest homophobes that is. :D

you just went full retard

yeah, its an interesting idea

you know what i would really like? some tristar guy getting caught

not gsp, it would probably be a huge blow to the sport. but just a single tristar guy would just put a huge question mark on everyone there

Everyone, stop pretending that you have a "problem" with PEDs.

Don't make them against the rules...
Nobody would cry "cheating."

Back