Forgetting to eat or drink.

It's either intentional, work busies, or you're in love

Cmon SS. Craft table is your friend!!!

Even I knew that when I was an extra on a movie set lol

Haha. I get distracted by the extras trying to show me their hottest head shots...lulz.

Nah, I think with me...as stress rises...my appetite disappears and there have been weeks this year where I have solve 50 problems, make 50 critical decisions, and tell 100 people what to do.

Luckily I just hired a guy to be my boss and he is %100 badass -he is going to focus on the herding cats and money side so I can get back to being dynamic and creative.

My workload is supposed to go down by %50 with this hire and I got a big raise and new bonus/profit share structure in place too

Loyalty to an owner and extremely hard work pays off this time. -not bad for a two time college dropout suicidal drug addict who decided to one day to be finally honest with his mom and ask for help.

I've forgotten to eat lunch a dozen time or so, and I almost never eat breakfast. Sometimes go home and too tired for dinner.

I like it because then I can eat whatever I want for that next meal without any guilt.

I think the longest I've gone is about a 17 hour shift with no food but I had something to drink

I went on a 3 day bender in July; Ate an hour or so before drinking. did not eat again till later on on the 3rd day.

Just booze.

I generally stay on the Intermittent Fasting jive, so I've actually gotten to the point where I can eat one meal a day and be fine. Generally wake up at 6am, don't really eat until like 4pm.

Happened to me a few times. Usually happens when i work early, work through lunch, get home late, tired and fall asleep and repeat the process the next day. By the time I get home on day 2 I'm ready to eat a whole cow.

It's weird to me how people can just forget to eat. Regardless of my stress levels, I'm starving within an hour Of getting up. By 9am I get irritable. By 10:30 my concentration is gone. By midday I'm light headed. By 2pm, I'm deadset ropable. I'll eat a stray kitten if it's in sight. By 3pm I'm ready to kill somebody, but I wouldn't have the energy.

The longest fast I've done, or close enough to it, is eating only a take away burger during the day and not eating until the following morning due to a gnarly hangover.

Otherwise, I'm eating everything.

I rarely eat breakfast.

Sometimes I'm too busy to eat at work and won't eat all day until 3pm. Sometimes I put it off until after work, especially if I expect to work late and know that work will be ordering food in for dinner. In that case, I'll probably be eating somewhere between 7 and 9pm.

Sometimes on weekend days when I'm not training, I'm too lazy to put on clothes, find my keys, figure out what I wanna eat, and actually go there, often resulting in me finally forcing myself to get nourishment at about 5 or 6pm.

Sometimes I'll get home from work and be too lazy to eat. Oftentimes I'll finally get something to eat past 9pm. Most places here close at 9 or 10, and the only options left are fast food in the ghetto. Sometimes, I just opt to go to sleep and eat when I wake up. But I don't eat breakfast...

Back