Forget jones and khabib! The real #1 and #2 p4p fighters are....

How about failed weight cuts, seizures, the "tiramisu" debacle, and him reportedly having to lose muscle mass to keep making 155?
Oh God, you're one of the "seizures" people? It was a mistranslation, which is said in every single thread since then. You think they sanction fights and let you continue cutting weight if you're backstage convulsing? Holy shit, and you also think you actually gained several pounds from eating tiramisu 10 days earlier?

Back in the day, it used to be cool to like the smaller fighters (as not everyone followed them as much) and call them P4P.

Lots of MMA elitists would tell you that larger fighters simply weren't contenders for P4P.

Now things are differnt, but back in the day, I think more people would agree with you. I can see how both of those fighters are way up there p4p.

Overall, bro! Dominated her own weight class, then goes up and destroys the most feared female fighter in mma history! What Male champ can say the same??
Pound 4 Pound not Dick 4 Twat, player. She's the best female easily, but she would get demolished by any male on the UFC roster that weighs the same amount if POUNDS as her.

Triple C and The Lioness!!

Jones uses steroids and his crazy frame to win, while staunchly avoiding hw. Khabib cuts tons of weight and ducks WW to win. Meanwhile, triple C and Nunes are going up weight classes to destroy people, and don't give a fuck where the fight takes place or how big they are.

Come at me, sherbros!
well khabib walks 190 lbs and dustin said during media day he walks at 190 ... tony walks at 190 too ...

That's cool, keep living vicariously through your supposed "alphas". People can't stand the thought of short dudes or ladies being superior. Hurts their fragile ego.

So what you are saying is that you are a beta manlet. Thats ok buddy.

You coming on here all teary eyed is not going to make people care.

P4P
1 Khabib

Only undefeated champions can be listed.

So what you are saying is that you are a beta manlet. Thats ok buddy.

You coming on here all teary eyed is not going to make people care.
Not teary eyed at all, I just pity you fools with your fragile sense of masculinity! Weakness is ingrained in your psyche

Not teary eyed at all, I just pity you fools with your fragile sense of masculinity! Weakness is ingrained in your psyche

What a wonderful world you snowflakes enjoy where you can safely hide in a room and say whatever you like on the internet to strangers. But you know the real truth, don't you? You know where you are in the world.
Coming on the internet and pushing a weak agenda so you can feel some sense of power, but it is all fake and you are the one who is insecure and you know it. You talk big when you are around your weak friends but avert your eyes when you walk past real men.

I would rather be an asshole and a man than a complete pussy. Now go make your boyfriend a sandwich.

Btw, you can't refute the fact that people don't give a shit about either of those fighters. Sorry but it is true. The average casual would have no clue who Cejudo is and most people probably don't even know who the wmma bantamweight champion is. Nunes can walk into almost any place without having to worry about signing one autograph, lol.

Last edited:
What a wonderful world you snowflakes enjoy where you can safely hide in a room and say whatever you like on the internet to strangers. But you know the real truth, don't you? You know where you are in the world.
Coming on the internet and pushing a weak agenda so you can feel some sense of power, but it is all fake and you are the one who is insecure and you know it. You talk big when you are around your weak friends but avert your eyes when you walk past real men.

I would rather be an asshole and a man than a complete pussy. Now go make your boyfriend a sandwich.

Btw, you can't refute the fact that people don't give a shit about either of those fighters. Sorry but it is true. The average casual would have no clue who Cejudo is and most people probably don't even know who the wmma bantamweight champion is. Nunes can walk into almost any place without having to worry about signing one autograph, lol.
Damn bro, I was just fucking with you (this whole thread was a fucking troll) but i do seem to have stuck a nerve. Did you get your ass beat by some manlet? You seem really personally offended. If you didn't, then maybe you need to step foot in a gym and give it a shot. I think you'll find some serious respect for those <155-ers.

Damn bro, I was just fucking with you (this whole thread was a fucking troll) but i do seem to have stuck a nerve. Did you get your ass beat by some manlet? You seem really personally offended. If you didn't, then maybe you need to step foot in a gym and give it a shot. I think you'll find some serious respect for those <155-ers.

Lmao. You don't think I was fucking with you? I had competed many times in boxing and kickboxing when I was a kid.

You did say come at me in your very first post. What did you expect was going to happen?

Triple C lol

giphy.gif

Back