Forget jones and khabib! The real #1 and #2 p4p fighters are....

djason1988

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Triple C and The Lioness!!

Jones uses steroids and his crazy frame to win, while staunchly avoiding hw. Khabib cuts tons of weight and ducks WW to win. Meanwhile, triple C and Nunes are going up weight classes to destroy people, and don't give a fuck where the fight takes place or how big they are.

Come at me, sherbros!

Henry didn't even beat dj the 2nd time and he parades like he did

Jones uses steroids and his crazy frame to win, while staunchly avoiding hw. Khabib cuts tons of weight and ducks WW to win. Meanwhile, triple C and Nunes are going up weight classes to destroy people, and don't give a fuck where the fight takes place or how big they are.

Come at me, sherbros!
Sorry, 5"1 fighters and WMMA don't count.

Nunes is the #1 P4P woman's fighter I agree

That is a different list

Nunes is the #1 P4P woman's fighter I agree

That is a different list
Overall, bro! Dominated her own weight class, then goes up and destroys the most feared female fighter in mma history! What Male champ can say the same??

nothing but love for WMMA, but they don't belong at the same list, BoxRec has one P4P ranking for men and one for women, UFC should do the same.

P4P Henry cejudo has a good argument. For women Amanda does too obviously. I wanted to disagree but it makes sense.

Khabib cuts less weight percentage-wise than Sodiq Yusuff.

And Jon Jones being unfairly tall... they're called weight divisions, not height division! <45>

Overall, bro! Dominated her own weight class, then goes up and destroys the most feared female fighter in mma history! What Male champ can say the same??

Men and women don't belong on the same list. It makes no sense to compare the two

Come at me, sherbros!
Agree but dj beat cejudo twice clearly imo.

Unfair comparison. The mens divisions are far more stacked. You have picked a manlet and an uncharismatic wmma fighter to brag about. Good luck with that, lol. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that nobody cares dude.

Unfair comparison. The mens divisions are far more stacked. You have picked a manlet and an uncharismatic wmma fighter to brag about. Good luck with that, lol. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that nobody cares dude.
That's cool, keep living vicariously through your supposed "alphas". People can't stand the thought of short dudes or ladies being superior. Hurts their fragile ego.

Since you're an authority, how much does Khabib cut and how much do all of his opponents cut? Jones is definitely a steroid cheat, but there is nothing to suggest Khabib isn't a pretty average sized LW.

Since you're an authority, how much does Khabib cut and how much do all of his opponents cut? Jones is definitely a steroid cheat, but there is nothing to suggest Khabib isn't a pretty average sized LW.
How about failed weight cuts, seizures, the "tiramisu" debacle, and him reportedly having to lose muscle mass to keep making 155?

Come at me, sherbros!
So part of the reason you dont think jones can be #1 is because of his frame? The steroids I understand. But seriously? His frame?

So part of the reason you dont think jones can be #1 is because of his frame? The steroids I understand. But seriously? His frame?
He's got the longest reach in the UFC, including hws. You think he'd have the same success if his reach wasn't so freakish?

How about failed weight cuts, seizures, the "tiramisu" debacle, and him reportedly having to lose muscle mass to keep making 155?

Some people are just bad at weight cutting. By the time he gets in the cage, he's not significantly larger nor has he gained significantly more weight than anyone he's fought.

Enough with this myth. He's made championship weight without issue 3 fights in a row. You can start crying when he misses the 155 mark.

Back