Forget Cain vs Bones... who takes JDS vs Bones?

I would have said JDS without question but after that Miocic fight I'm not so sure. JDS doesn't look like the same guy anymore.

Why are we discussing such match ups. Jones clearly kills every man walking the planet. We should be thinking about match ups he has a chance of being tested in. Like a Grizzy bear or something because one of those bitch ass little black bears don't have the reach. Maybe a Bengal Tiger or something idk.

Jones can KO an Elephant with an elbow.

Strangle an Anaconda and even eye poke a Giraffe.

Let's be realistic in our hypothetical match ups guys.

We've already seen Jones against a natural boxer who is his physical equal and he got picked apart. Now make his opponent bigger and stronger and he'll do even better! Makes perfect sense.

before the cain maulings I would favor JDS however now I favor Jones

Pre-velasquez jds takes it,but now idk. He took too much damage and didnt look good vs stipe. Jones def. Wouldnt finish him,but could win dec. Miocic vs jones would be better fight now

JDS would kill Jones if they fought in three months don't kid yourself Jobes has skinny legs and no Ko power he would get tagged by JDS

Jds would beat him easily

Why are we discussing such match ups. Jones clearly kills every man walking the planet. We should be thinking about match ups he has a chance of being tested in. Like a Grizzy bear or something because one of those bitch ass little black bears don't have the reach. Maybe a Bengal Tiger or something idk.

Jones can KO an Elephant with an elbow.

Strangle an Anaconda and even eye poke a Giraffe.

Let's be realistic in our hypothetical match ups guys.

I lol,trust me i lol

I would have loved the idea two years ago, but I didn't like what I saw in the Miocic fight. He looked drastically slower in his hands and overall.

I honestly can't believe how few of you favor Santos against Jones.
JDS is one of the toughest men alive; Jones doesn't have anything in his arsenal to hurt JDS with. Gus and Cormier both landed freely on Jones, and I assure you Dos Santos can. Santos has the power to put down Mark Hunt.
Junior by KO.

How bout hunt vs jones? Could hunt make 205?

Miocic us a tough guy has a lot of power it was a tough fight for JDS

Jds and Miocic put Jones to sleep

Jds wins, he has far superior boxing than gus or Cormier and just 1 of those hundreds of uppercuts that Cormier landed would be ko if it was from Jr.

How bout hunt vs jones? Could hunt make 205?

What? Are you missing a few braincells?
Look at the size of that fucker.
k1-legendary-fighters-mark-hunt.jpg

if Stipe Miocic put a beating on JDS, imagine what Jones, the man who destroyed DC would do

Jones is better absolutely everywhere. Junior could KO Bones with a big shot but that's about it. Punchers chance.

after jds performance against stipe & jones performance against dc, i don't think so. and jds is my favorite fighter

What? Are you missing a few braincells?
Look at the size of that fucker.
k1-legendary-fighters-mark-hunt.jpg

Are you retarded? Posting pic from his k-1 days lol. Look at him at jds fight,he looks to be in better shape now. He is also too short for hw
Edit:he was 265 last fight,but looked better in jds fight

Last edited:
My god. How retarded.you people.have become.... Jones would get.wrekt. He barley beat.gus and people.are saying he's going to ko junior....!!! Jds the toughest sob in mma. I pray to god they make.this fight

Are you retarded? Posting pic from his k-1 days lol. Look at him at jds fight,he looks to be in better shape now. He is also too short for hw
Edit:he was 265 last fight,but looked better in jds fight

dos-santos-vs-hunt.png

By the way he was still 264 in that fight, which means he most likely even cut down from nearer 300 pounds... a dude that stocky and wide can't make light heavyweight especially at this age...he is a tank of a man and is more than fine at heavyweight. Height doesn't equal size.

Back