Forget about the timing and movement, Conor hits too hard for Aldo to survive

Twice where he popped right back up immediately?

Oddsmakers have this a close fight. McGregor's straight left WILL land on Aldo. It is one of the best punches in any division and that is a fact.

It was more than twice.

Because it's easier to fight smaller men.

And lol at Aldo not being able to take big punches.

Chad%2BMendes%2BUppercuts%2BJose%2BAldo%2BUFC%2B179.gif

I can't believe Aldo lived through that, much less didn't even get bothered

Twice where he popped right back up immediately?

Oddsmakers have this a close fight. McGregor's straight left WILL land on Aldo. It is one of the best punches in any division and that is a fact.

Hehe its a fact? how can it be a fact when the fight has not happend yet? Wait for the fight before you claim that it WILL land on the real king.. Jose Aldo :icon_lol:

Sherdog is always off it's fucking rocker after somebody wins a fight.

Connor is a beast for sure but no way he would beat Aldo, he just isn't ready yet. He needs to fight somebody tougher than Siver. Charles Rosa didn't get a title shot for beating Siver. This fight would look like a regular Aldo fight where he does Aldo stuff and wins against the "other guy".

I can't believe Aldo lived through that, much less didn't even get bothered

That was a knee-deep uppercut, and still didn't wobble him, impressive indeed.

Hehe its a fact? how can it be a fact when the fight has not happend yet? Wait for the fight before you claim that it WILL land on the real king.. Jose Aldo :icon_lol:

I'd appreciate it if Aldo finishes Conor, (T)KO. That would kill the train in its tracks.

This fight will probably look like Ricky Hatton vs. Manny Pacquiao. I bet alot of veteran fight fans see the similarities.

Connor definitely brings a lot of power to the table but let's not sell aldo short. His rise to the title and most of his defenses have been every bit as impressive as anything that Connor has done in the ufc so far. As for how they match up...hard to say. Connor has more power, is very unpredictable, and fights at a weird pace that catches most guys off guard. Aldo I think is quite a bit faster. His technique is definitely neater and more text book.

Connor has an edge on the outside but Jose I think has the advantage up close (both guys are probably the hardest hitter the other has faced, so assuming one can take the other's best but his opponent can't is a bit presumptuous). Connor is the better wrestler, but Jose has handled vastly superior wrestlers to Connor and I don't really forsee either guy pushing the ground game. All in all I think Aldo should win. Connor keeps his hands low and has gotten away with a lot because he's been able to simply walk through his opponents strikes. Aldo is not someone you can expect to do that against. I expect the early rounds to be close, with both guys landing some nasty shit. Assuming Connor doesn't get a KO early on(which is definitely possible), I think Aldo takes over and either wins a decision or gets a stoppage in the championship rounds

Back