Forget about the timing and movement, Conor hits too hard for Aldo to survive

okusa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I know oh those leg kicks how ever will Conor cope. How about Conor's long reaching straights? Anytime they land, ANYWHERE, his opponent loses 3 months off their life. Conor has that Wladimir Klitschko Feather Weight power that will buckle every single man given a round or two. How many haymaker straight will Aldo eat as he is standing there blocking, waiting to counter? You better believe Aldo's face is gonna look like someone's first period after 5 minutes of the fight, if he lasts.

In this instance, self belief meets skill in a perfect storm of lighter weight class GOAT.

As Aldo said in the post-event interview...

"Is Normal."

Howcome Guillard put Siver away like nothing, but McGregor couldn't? McGregor looked awesome yesterday, but I was surprised with how many punches Siver was able to take.

So when did we ever see how Conor takes to a blast in the face? Everybody has a plan until....

So when did we ever see how Conor takes to a blast in the face? Everybody has a plan until....

He ate some good counter left hooks from Siver and an overhand or two. Took them like a baus.

Naw.

Nobody in that weight class hits like Conor. He's a natural lightweight.

So why is he fighting @145 if he's a natural lightweight..?

So why is he fighting @145 if he's a natural lightweight..?

Because it's easier to fight smaller men.

And lol at Aldo not being able to take big punches.

Chad%2BMendes%2BUppercuts%2BJose%2BAldo%2BUFC%2B179.gif

If he can take mendes upper cuts he can take anything Conner has....

If he can take mendes upper cuts he can take anything Conner has....

I think Conor has far better striking and better output than Mendes. Mendes tagged him a lot, but only w/ really clean shots a couple times. I think Conor can tag him a lot more with more powerful shots. I don't think Aldo can win in a stand-up battle.

Back