• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ford Ranger - Raptor

Get a tacoma. Fords and GMs are all unreliable pieces of shit. They're nice until they start breaking down and you gotta have the tranny or motor rebuilt before even hitting 120k miles

Not the Ranger Raptor but I like watching these comparisons. The new Jeep Gladiator is kinda goofy looking.

Damn,

I'm in the market for a smaller truck for winter driving -- was looking at Tacoma's because I've had one before.

But damn this Ranger Raptor is something else

Used to drive a Ranger as my work truck for a few years. Pretty damn solid vehicle all things considered, 4wd and it's just light enough to almost never get stuck. This is a badass truck though

That is why I like and will most likely get a Tacoma. They're big enough to handle less than ideal winter conditions but not killing my pocket book in regards to gas.

Going to browse some Tacomas in about an hour - just see what is out there.

My thinking as well, and that's the problem w the raptors in general for me, they're sick as hell but they'll hit your pocket hard :(

holy shit that new Tacoma is ugly. looks like a pig snout

Ford.....for the weak
better hope your z06 is on its A-game when it runs into one of these:
ford-mustang-shelby-GT500-grabber-lime-designboom01.jpg

I have an 18 regular raptor and I love it. This smaller ranger version has some potential!

Hit another Roo un my knew Ranger, thats 4 in 4months and some more panel work

My thinking as well, and that's the problem w the raptors in general for me, they're sick as hell but they'll hit your pocket hard :(
And apparently this summer gas prices are going to sky rocket - they're already getting up there.

Not sure on the availability in North American markets but the Japanese make some great pick up trucks for the rest of us.
Toyota Hilux
Mitsubishi L200 / Fiat Fullback
Nissan NP300 / Mercedes X Class / Renault Alaskan
Isuzu D-max
All around the same size, similar specs and mostly turbodiesel engines in the 2 to 3l range.

Back