For UFC 300 they should bring back a one night tournament

I'd prefer they brought back cards with 5 good fights.

I'd prefer they brought back cards with 5 good fights.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Might be unpopular opinion, but with the way MMA evolved since back in the day.

Most fighters probably wouldn't be able to fight the 2nd fight, calves kicks gonna be MVP for a one night tournament.

Sure. So long as fighters get 100% their promotional contract + win bonus for each round of the tournament no matter what.

Maybe if the UFC was filled with a bunch of Khamzats this might work. Would be stalled by many fighters negotiating better pay and want twice the checks for one night. Primadonna UFC fighters today.

I'd love to see one night tournaments once a year, it'd be even better if Dana allowed fighters to have their own sponsors for the night.

Would watch of course. Good idea TS.

Even better, IMO, would be Pride style tournaments. That way the winner of the 1st fight can actually show up to the next round uninjured.

Even better, IMO, would be Pride style tournaments. That way the winner of the 1st fight can actually show up to the next round uninjured.

Ufc 300 should be for a tournament for everyone over 300lbs for Super heavy weight strap.

Back