for those who say chael doesnt deserve the title shot

Perfecto

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
name one middleweight other than the sherdoggers proclaimed greatest middleweight..(anderson silva) that has beat chael sonnen in the last 5 years....u cant..because chael has beaten every other middleweight he has fought in the last 5 years....so if he beats vitor..he is rightfully number 1..unless you can tell me a non champion middleweight chael lost to in the last 5 years.........IM WAITING!!

Dillishaw is undefeated at LHW.

He should get the next shot.

I'm one of the biggest Chael fans out there but the five years statement is dumb...he's been at LHW for half of that if not more(not caring to accurately check).

Also

Go read the other threads...

If you beat #2 you should get title shot especially since only Silva and maia beat chael at mW when he returned

Bisping whooped him, a fucking bisping

Wait...Bisbing beat sonnen...thats strange because i remember sonnen being anounced as the winner and joe rogan interviewing him...r u one of those silva fanboys...i know bisbing doesnt have any fanboys.

I have no problem with Chael getting a title shot @ 185 with a win over Vitor.. but the fight should be contested at 185.. not 205... it makes no sense... and it shows no respect to the fighters like Jacare and Kennedy, who make weight and have been winning at their respective division...

Here's how i see it. Chael really doesn't "deserve" a title shot in the traditional sense of working his way through the ranks. HOWEVER, Wand just straight up welched on the fight and instead of canceling a big name fight on the biggest card of the year, Chael on relatively short notice agreed to take on a legit killer in Vitor. Who is actually a title contender.

So if he does beat Vitor, coupled with being rewarded for keeping a big fight on the biggest card, he get afforded the right to the next shot. So even though he maybe didn't earn it the traditional way, Cheal does have some claim for A, potentially beating the next contender, and B helping the UFC keep the biggest card of the year in tact.

If anything, blame Wand for an incredibly shady move.

I have no problem with Chael getting a title shot @ 185 with a win over Vitor.. but the fight should be contested at 185.. not 205... it makes no sense... and it shows no respect to the fighters like Jacare and Kennedy, who make weight and have been winning at their respective division...

r u talking about the same kennedy that put me and millions ofr other fans asleep against roger gracie....see..dana likes guys that come to fight and make money....sonnen and brock lesnar make the ufc money...and always come to fight..whether they win or lose..its exciting.....thats why they get title fights....fans will pay to see them..unlike boring ufc fighters..they sell there fights...and they bring it..win or lose

Because he's done horribly for the most part in his last few fights. Doesn't matter though, I don't think he'll beat Vitor.

everyone deserves stuff but he didnt earn with chokeing of old shogun :)

He's a top 10 MW but he doesn't deserve a TS. Neither does Vitor imo since he was caught cheating.

Wait...Bisbing beat sonnen...thats strange because i remember sonnen being anounced as the winner and joe rogan interviewing him...r u one of those silva fanboys...i know bisbing doesnt have any fanboys.

dont play stupid, you know bisping beat his ass. even chael looked surprised after the decision.

Back