for those who say chael doesnt deserve the title shot

r u talking about the same kennedy that put me and millions ofr other fans asleep against roger gracie....see..dana likes guys that come to fight and make money....sonnen and brock lesnar make the ufc money...and always come to fight..whether they win or lose..its exciting.....thats why they get title fights....fans will pay to see them..unlike boring ufc fighters..they sell there fights...and they bring it..win or lose

Hmm... Please tell me what that has to do with making weight?

You can have issue with Kennedy' fighting style.. Since the Gracie fight (which he dominated), Tim won a lopsided decision over Bisping.. and KO'ed Natal in the first with a KO' of the Night... Please.. let's not equate Sonnen or Lesnar' ability to generate fan interest (i.e. PPV $) with their willingness to make exciting fights... Sonnen has only two finishes in the UFC, the submissions against Rua and Stann.. Chael is more prone to grinding out a decision than GSP (another PPV king)... btw.. for the record, I am a fan or both Chael and GSP...

My point is that you chose the title, "for thpse who say Chael doesn't deserve the title shot... and in terms of accomplishments at 185, Sonnen's recent body of work is seriously lacking.. I think it is a weak decision by the UFC to have a MW #1 contenders fight contested @205lbs... In my mind, the winner of Sonnen vs Vitor @ 185, deserves a title shot... but the way it is now is just a farce...

Back